[ nine: "i think its a good idea!" ]

"I THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA."

"Oh no, they phoned you too," John rolled his eyes, walking into the kitchen of his apartment.

Andrew followed in behind him, leaning up against the granite counter top. "They did. But I think it's a good idea. You want to go, and although I probably won't, I still want to be able to watch the best of the best."

John opened the fridge and pulled out a water bottle, "but this is already messy. Do you really think it'd be best for us to get in the middle of it?"

Ladd shrugged, shifting so he was now sitting on top of the counter, "I mean it's not like theres nobody else helping. Sid and Geno, Seguin and Benn. We'd be all in this together." Tavares seemed to ponder the thought, knowing he'd be able to help quite a bit because of his say with the organization. "C'mon buddy, it'd be fun," Andrew added.

John let out a long sigh of defeat. "Great! Now, you're the only one who has Pricer's number, and he's... emotional, why don't you give 'em a call well I go call Dylan?"

John nodded distractedly before furrowing his eyebrows, "Dylan?"

Andrew smiled, "yeah, Lockhart? The one who started this all. She's like a little ball of fire, we'll like her. Oh, also, pack your bags, we're moving to Washington until it's confirmed we're going to the Olympics." John's jaw dropped, Andrew smiling in return. "Now shoo, go call Price."

As Andrew walked out of the kitchen area, his phone already to his ear, John took a moment to really comprehend what he had just gotten himself into. He liked the idea, but he didn't know if he liked everything that came with it.

Sighing, he took his phone out of his pocket, and found Carey's contact. Clicking the call button, John placed the phone to his ear, the ringing making him slightly nervous. He plastered a fake smile on his face, though he wouldn't be able to see it. John took a deep breath, getting ready to sound enthusiastic.

"Hello?" Carey answered, a little groggy.

"Hey! C! How's it going?"

Carey groaned, shuffling around, "I'm alright, you?"

John nodded his head, again remembering no one could see him. "I'm good... yeah." There was a moment of silence, both men not knowing what to say. "So, um, you want to go to the Olympics, don't you?"

Carey sounded more alert at the sound of Olympics, "fuck yeah. Why?" He seemed intrigued now.

"Well, you've probably seen the interview that young girl did-"

"Oh yeah, Dy-Dylan Lockhart? Oh my I love her, yes!" Carey exclaimed, John could picture the huge grin on his face.

"Yeah, well she got a group of people together to protest against not going to Korea, and well we want you to be apart of it. You'd have to fly out to Washington, but theres a gigantic house we're all staying in-"

"Count me the fuck in!"

Laughter erupted from both ends of the phone, "what about your family?" John asked, Carey paused.

"Eh they won't mind."

John chuckled, "alright, well Ladder and I are leaving I think in three days, but I'll text you Dylan's number so you can figure out all the details."

"Sounds good Johnny, thanks for calling."

John smiled at the nickname, "no problem. Oh! And if you have anyone you'd think would also help, just let Dylan know and she can call them, or you can just call them. The group that's already in Washington has been bugging a lot of people about this, so if you know anyone that'd help, that would be great."

There was a slight paused on Carey's end of the line before he chuckled, "I do know a ball of sass that lives in LA, I think he'd be Quick to help."