Does he knows about Jason or wh-

"You said you were at your nana's. Did something happe-"

"NO!" I quickly interrupt him, not even thinking of what I just said. "Really?" Brandon gives me a confused look.

"Yeah, it's all good. Um.. thanks for asking." I give him a smile and try to sound believable.

"Well, okay then." He says, looking at me weirdly before turning the steering wheel to the left side, driving to the other side of the street.

I unlock the phone in my hand and decide to call Jennifer. Maybe we can hang out afterwards?

"Who are you calling?" Brandon asks me, trying to make a conversation while his eyes are focused on the road.

"I'll call Jennifer, asking if she wants to hang out later. If you want you can join too? Or do you a till have lessons?"

"No, I'm done for today." He mumbles taking a quick look at me. "That's good." I laugh lightly and press the call button.

I feel how the car starts to slow and bring the phone up to my ear. I look out of the window to see if we arrived already, but we just stopped at a red traffic light.

After about 2 seconds I finally hear Jennifer's voice coming out of the speakers of my phone. "Hey Maya! What's up?"

"Just driving to Mc Donald's." I response, while I look out of the window's car.

"Just driving to Mc Donald's? Really? I thought we're friends!" She pours and I giggle.

"I'm sorry really! Brandon came and asked me. We're both going. But I'll bring you something!" I smile and see Brandon smile too.

"Look." I pause, making myself more comfortable on the seat. "What about, Brandon and I will get the food, then we'll drive to school, pick you up and then we'll drive to mine and hang out?" I tell her my plan. "Hmm sounds good. I don't have any lessons anyways-

"BEEP" A car horn wich Brandon caused made my best friend stop from talking.

"Why are you-" I ask confused but get the answer when he points his finger at a blue car in front of us. "That asshole isn't moving!" He rolls his eyes since the traffic light is green already, leaning himself back on the seat, trying to calm himself down.

Still with the phone in my hand, I try to hold back a laugh.

He is so impatient.

When I look back to the blue car in front of us the smile on my face slowly falters when I notice that it isn't just a car.

It's his car.

I gulp and bring the phone up to my ear again. "A-are you still there Jenn?" I start to get nervous, but try to not show it.

"Yes of course what happened?" She asks worriedly but before I could answer I see a figure making its way to me and Brandon.

No fucking way.

"All good I'm going to call you later." I whisper and end the call. Brandon's expression turned from pissed to confused when he saw that I unbuttoned my seatbelt and was ready to get out of the car.

But a cold hand stopped my actions and my eyes wondered from the hand up to meet Brandon's eyes. "Where are you goi-"

Jason stands outside of Brandon's car and hits with his fist against the window, trying to get our attention, which interrupted Brandon's question. Brandon quickly pulls his hand away from my lap and gulps. I look up to Jason and he doesn't look happy at all.