•EIGHT YEARS LATER•

I was sitting in the living room watching tv while Elliot was in the kitchen eating lunch. Baley and Nick were on their honeymoon and asked me to watch Elliot. I being the bestest friend ever I said yes.

  Baley and Nick got engaged a year after I graduated, and Brody got into the military and got deployed to Iraq for three years. Jax and Laura got married and had a son. Luke and Makayla got married and had a daughter. Maria and Sam are now engaged, and having their wedding soon.

  The doorbell rang and I got up going to it. Elliot raced to the door as well, jumping as I continued to it.

  "Stay back buddy." I grinned, putting my hand on his head. I opened the door to reveal a tall muscular man standing there in a military uniform. On the left side there was the name 'McKnight' stitched on it. I looked up into the chocolate brown eyes of Brody. He was smiling at me, as tears welled up in my eyes.

  "Hey princess." He muttered. I broke down, running into his arms. He wrapped them around me, kissing my lips.

  "I missed you." I cried. He tightened his grip around me.

  "Aunty Zo?" We heard a little voice say. I turned around I looked at Elliot.

  "Buddy, go finish your lunch." I instructed. He grinned, running to the kitchen. I turned around again, as Brody reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small black box, getting on one knee. I put my hands over my mouth, as he began to speak.

   "Zoey, ever since I first saw you, you have made my heart beat faster. Your touch has ignited a fire all over my skin. You smile has made my day. Over the past three years, I have missed you so much, and I have realized I almost can't survive without you in my life. You are my other half, and without you I'm incomplete. No one can compare to how I feel towards you because you are the love of my life. Zoey Melanie Cole, will you marry me?" He popped the question. He was weakly smiling, as I nodded my head.

  "Yes. Yes Brody. Of course!" I cried. He smiled, standing up. He grabbed my waist, kissing me with everything he had. I put my hands on his cheeks, as he pulled away. He slipped the diamond on my ring finger.

  "I love you so much." He said smiling down at me.

  "I love you too." I said, kissing him again. He pulled away and pulled me into the hallway.

  "She said yes!" He announced as I looked and saw everyone here. My mom, dad, my brothers and their family, Baley and Nick, and Brody's family. I felt a single tear slide down my cheek as everyone cheered. Lukus' daughter, Brynn cane racing up to me followed my Jax's son Cole. I scooped them up in my arms, as Elliot came from my apartment running to his parents. I saw my parents crying, as I went to them, giving my brothers their kids.

  "Our little girl is getting married." My mom cried. I hugged her, as she hugged me.

  "I'm not little anymore." I smirked. She chuckled, nodding.

  "Obviously." My dad said. I went back to Brody who was with his parents. I took his hand, lacing our fingers together. He glanced down  at me, smiling. I rested my head on his shoulder as he talks to his parents.

  This is my man. My fiancé. My best friend. My everything. My forever.