-27-

Here you go with the next part! Might upload all parts now;)

Praggs tells Abhii and Prati about Abhi's proposal.

"Omg! Abhi Mehra is going to be our jiju you mean ?!,"asks an excited Abhiinaya.

"Awesome Praggs! Having a jiju for a boss will have its own privilege. Just Imagine..
Aman tells me "Hey Abhii I want this done by end of today . Please make sure you do it"
I can ping Jiju ' Hey Jiju how's you? Can you please tell Aman that I need to leave early and I won't be able to finish this work today ? He won't listen if I tell him and you are the boss!"

And he will reply with a "Of course ! Anything for you Ms.saali."

"Ha how cool is that!"

Praggs shakes her head at her friend's plans and says
"Haha sorry to shatter your dreams but the conversation will be something like..

"Hey Jiju how's you? Can you please tell Aman that I need to leave early and I won't be able to finish this work today ? He won't listen if I tell him and you are the boss!"

"Hi Ms.Abhiinaya. Well in that case I guess you can work from home after your job gets done and send it across to aman by tonight. I will let him know that"

For our dear boss, personal and professional life are two different things sweetheart"

"Arey what ya Praggs! What's the use then ?"

"What's the use ka mathlab kya hai? I should get married to him so that you can escape from work eh? "

"Hmm Chalo koi baath nahi, I will convince him . I am Abhiinaya after all!"

"Oh really? Sure try your best but don't come complaining to me. I am going to sit back and enjoy the Abhi vs Abhii conversation."

Prati looks at her best friends with a smile and says .."Praggs I am really very happy for you. Congrats ! Getting married to the guy you had liked from like forever . Yayyy this calls for a treat!"

"Haha thanks Prati! Sure dinner tonight after going to the beach,what say?"

"Pacca done we are in !!",is the reply she gets.

Meanwhile,
"Abhi .. I think we should have an official engagement party , tomorrow evening "

"Hmm yeah dadi I guess so .. Party ? Yay .But tomorrow is too early right? So much work to be done .. Finalise decorations , clothes, food etc .. What about next week ?"

"We shouldn't postpone good things beta.. Okay this Friday ? "

"Theek hai dadi. We are inviting just close friends and family right ?"

"Yea Abhi that will do.."

"Okay then can you formally inform Pragya's family so that I could take her out for shopping ?"

"Aha! Someone is in a hurry I see! I will do that after talking to your parents about it ,you don't worry "

"You are the best dadi , Thankyou ! ,"he says , gives her a side hug and leaves the room.

Dadi talks to both parents and they are fine with Friday.The engagement is to be held in Abhi's place as they had decided to invite close people only.

"Hey cutie where are you?"

"Just leaving office , Boss"

"Good..Stay right there, we are going out"

"Hmm Abhi woh I am going to the beach with Abhii and Prati and then treating them for dinner tonight."

"Oh no! You can't do this to me Prags. Treat eh ? Kis baath keliye?"

"Oh Thankyou madam. So kind of you. Okay so where are you planning to go?"

"Grand Hyatt I thought "

"Good choice ..okay cutie see you there around eight?"

"Sure Abhi we will be there by then..they are going to be so excited to meet you.."

"I can't wait to meet the people who have put up with you all these years too"

"Abhiii"

"Haha bye , love you Praggs "

"Love you too"

So the girls go to the beach and Pragya doesn't tell them about Abhi's decision of coming for the dinner.

They reach the hotel around seven forty five and go around the place, liking the magnanimity..they then decide to go to their table which Pragya had booked in advance.

"Wow Praggs thanks a lot for bringing us here.. You sure are cool at times you know"

"My pleasure Prati.. You are family after all"

"Waise..when are we going to get to meet your Woh? And also what should I call him ..Sir or Jiju?" , Abhiinaya asks/

"Jiju sounds cool,"comes the reply from the Jiju himself.Abhi stands beside Pragya , with a wide smile.

Pragya gets up and hugs him. "Thanks for coming Abhi"

"Sir..aap?"..asks a surprised Abhii and Prati looks on,equally surprised.

"Surprise guys!,"Pragya says with a wide grin and asks everyone to be seated.

"I just thought I cleared your confusion about what you guys should call me",Abhi says with a small smile.

"Woh sorry sir ... mera matlab hai, Jiju.. This is all so sudden na so it will take sometime to sink in.. You are my boss too so 'sir' comes spontaneously,"says Abhiinaya.

"Sure take your time .. And thank you SO much for convincing Prags to join our company.. You should be promoted just for this favour!"

"Haha You are welcome .. So glad I did that or this girl would've still been designing for small firms and not explored her potential!"

"Congratulations Jiju .. Very happy for both of you.."

"Thanks a lot Prati..guess I can call you guys Abhii and Prati too if you are okay with it"

"Of course we are"they both tell him.

"It's going to be funny to call someone else with my name though. Chalo let's order?"

They agree and order all their favourite dishes and dessert.

Abhii and Prati tell Abhi about them and their family,how they entered the fashion industry and how they have always looked up to him.

"You know what ? Prati, you can also work for us and you and Abhii can join the London office. That way , all three of you will be together and you will also get a chance to work in the headquarters.. Let me know if you are interested"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? " Abhii nearly shouts out of excitement.. Pragya and Abhi laugh at her while Prati asks her to reduce the volume.

"Guess I am,"Abhi says with a wide grin.

"Oh my god Sir !! I would love that"

"Hmm not sure if the offer still holds "

"No no I mean Oh my God Jiju,I would love that"

"Better.. You can call me sir in office I won't mind that"

"You are the best jiju ! Thankyou !!," Abhiinaya and Pratima tell him

Pragya smiles at him and conveys a Thankyou with her eyes.

He holds her hand which is resting on her lap and squeezes it with a "anything for you" expression on his face and a small smile.

They continue chatting for around an hour and then decide to leave , with Abhiinaya and Pratima's Thankyou count rising to over twenty.

Abhi drops Pragya home and goes in to meet her family. They all talk for a while and Abhi bids goodbye, citing time as the reason. He comes out,followed by Pragya and does his favourite kissing her cheeks act and leaves. Pragya blushes at that and waves at him and goes back inside once the car is out of sight.

Let me know if you like it!