-13-

Hi all! Hope you're all doing good.Here you go with the next part.

Abhi goes to Ananya's place and checks how the area is. Just as he had told Bulbul, it was a very lonely place. He parked his car in the lane parallel to her house so that Bulbul won't see him the moment she comes out.

Bulbul goes to the party with her friend and texts Abhi as soon as she reaches , just like she promised him.

"Bulbul ! come fast na"

"Ya ya Sunaina coming.. Just texting Bhai"

"Theek hai I will go wish Ananya"

After a while, she joins them and conveys her and Abhi's wishes to Ananya .She has fun at the party and excuses herself to leave a bit early.. Her friends force her not to leave but she knows her bhai will be angry if she doesn't leave and so refuses to stay. Ananya talks to her..

"Please yaar Bulbul just a little while more ! We dont even know when we will get to meet next .."

" We will meet this weekend again na.. I must help bhai with some work so now I have to leave Anu.. please ?"(She doesn't want to let them about her promise cos they will tease her calling her a kid.. but she knows her bhai is concerned about her safety and she respects it )

"You keep having some work or the other even on my birthday ? Fine you may go but I am angry with you Bulbul"

"Anuuu ! Please yaar.. just today.. Pacca promise we will meet this weekend in Starbucks and from there we can go somewhere for lunch also "

"Okay go.. but don't you dare come up with any excuse this weekend!"

" I swear I won't.. Thanks a lot B'day Baby!You go have fun!" , she says, hugging Ananya.

"Okay go safely! I guess Sunaina is going to stay for some more time.. How will you go ?"

" I will manage you don't worry.. you go take care of the guests.. I will reach home and call you "

" Don't forget to call me okay ? I will be waiting for your call"

" Sure I will. Bye and Happy Birthday again!"

"Thanks Bulbul! See you on Sunday "

"Sure Bye"

She texts Abhi that she is leaving from there ..Abhi gets the text but decides to wait for her to come through this lane so that he could pick her up.

The road outside her friend's place is lonely.. She walks fast trying to find a cab..

'God I should've listened to bhai and agreed for the bodyguard condition .'

Suddenly , few guys come out of nowhere and start coming after her .Bulbul gets nervous and starts walking faster. She doesn't know what to do,as she doesn't know that Abhi is in the next lane..She can't go back either as the guys are behind her..She sees light a few yards away and starts walking as fast as she could.

The guys chase her and she feels helpless and is about to call Abhi when she hears someone yell in pain. She turns around to find a guy ,his back towards her, slapping and hitting the guys who were following her. She stands rooted to the spot as she can neither leave the guy alone nor go help him.

Just then a thought comes to her mind - 'What If the guy is pretending to help her by hitting them but is actually one of them?'.   

This scares the hell out of her and before she could decide on what to do the guy who hit others (who were on the floor by now and some running away too)turns to face her.For a moment they share an eye lock but then Bulbul remembers her thought moments ago and tells him "Stop the drama! I know you are one of them trying to show off by helping some damsel in distress , getting into her good books and then showing your true colors. You don't know who my brother is and what he will do if he know this.."