-10-

Hello people!! Hope you're all doing great :) Thanks for the constant support and sorry for the delay! Had a very hectic week.

Key:

Dialogues by anyone - Double quotes

Pragya's mindvoice - Single quotes WITHOUT italics

Abhi's self talk - Single quotes WITH Italics

MV- Bold Italics

Read on!

The Arora family is all set for dinner that night.

"Ma, Pa ..I have to tell you people something"

"Haan beta Bol na baath kya hai?" (What happened ?)

"Pa, there is a two month course in London school of dance which lets students learn many dance forms before they decide on which to specialize in.. Chote wants to go for that.. Can he go?"

"Hmm two months eh? What about college Purab?"

"Papa..College will get done this month end and this course starts next month.."

"Great.. How much is the fee?"

"Around five hundred pounds papa"

"Hmm..you think it will be worth it ? I mean , I don't have much idea about dance and all that , so you will be a better judge here.."

"Yes papa.. I think it will be worth it because it's not just one form of dance for now..you decide papa"

"No beta.. If you think it's good enough, then I am fine with it"

"Are you serious papa?"

"Yes beta why not? You love dance and I want to keep my family happy. Please go ahead"

"I love you papa!",  Purab says and hugs his dad.

"Love you too beta.. By the way, why did Pragya start the conversation?"

"Woh..I was scared you won't agree."

"You are no longer a kid Purab. If I find what you say making sense, why won't I agree?"

Pragya smiles and says,"Chote didn't I tell you we have cool parents?"

"Yaaa di . I am blessed to have a family like this !"

"Purab beta.. What will you do about food there?"

"Mama.. Don't worry.. I will manage somehow.. There will be Indian restaurants there and also AJ's aunt's place is there . They know me well so I can go there on and off. Meanwhile, I will also learn to cook soon ,at least basic things.I know to make Maggi"

"Are you sure beta ? I don't want you falling ill in an unknown place"

"No no ma I will manage .. Pacca promise .. I will miss your food of course but just two months for now .."

"Okay beta please take care.. We want you to do what you love and we will never stop you from doing that. Go ahead and have fun "

"Yay mama! You guys are the best!" , Purab says and they have a group family hug.

Pragya and Purab then discuss about visa formalities and talk to an agent they know and get him to help with visa and tickets. Everything gets done in a week. Purab is all set to fly the net month after his exams.

The visa work keeps her occupied so it's a good two days before Pragya gets the chance to see Bulbul's pic that Abhi had mailed her.

"Ah she looks pretty! Such an expressive face with a cute and mischievous smile. I guess purple will suit her.. Purple , black and silver! Okay Praggs get to work"