-12-

Hey all!

Had a very very hectic couple of months. Now finaaaallllllly got some time for myself. Sorry for the delay. Read on! I hope you haven't forgotten the story. Thanks to those who asked me to continue writing this.

Key:

Dialogues by anyone - Double quotes

Abhi's self talk - Single quotes WITH Italics

MV- Bold Italics

The month flies past really quick. Purab is done with his exams and is all set to leave the next day..

The Arora family reach the airport next evening to see Purab off and after the many hugs,last minute reminders about what to do and what not to do etc, he finally goes in promising to stay careful and responsible . And the three others go back home praying that their Chote should reach and stay safe there for the next two months ..

It's been around two weeks since Abhi last spoke to Pragya . The Skype call was the last, to be precise. He was dying to at least ping her but didn't know how to start the conversation ..'Purpose ?'

MV:"Oh come on Abhi.. Is this some physics record note book for school where you think of purpose, procedure and all that ? You love that girl ! If you think this much to just say a hello , when will you get the courage to propose ?"

'Valid point . Okay I'll ping her'

"Hey Pragya"

"Hi Abhi how are you ?"

"Long time ! I am good .. Just thought I'll say a hello cos madam seemed busy"

"Nice of you .. Sorry I was kind of held up the past two weeks, with helping my brother pack and stuff.."

"Pack ? By the way you have a brother ? Nice ! "

"Oh yes I do . Younger one and more my best friend than a brother .. He flew to your place two days back"

"He is here ? What's he up to ?"

"He loves dance and he was waiting for college to get done to pursue it ..He is now there as a student in the London school of dance"

"Wow LSD ! Cool ! Stay and all taken care of or you want me to check ?"

"No no Abhi ! Thank you very much.He is staying with his friend there and also his best friend's relative stays there .. So he will manage"

"Cool then. Let me know in case he needs any help"

"Sure that's sweet of you thanks !"

"No problem . Do you have any nickname for him like I do for our sister ?"

"Haha ya I call him chote ! Exclusive right I have to call him so, even ma and pa call him by his name"

"Chote ? Haha good one ! "

"Your turn to keep this to yourself"

"Sure. I won't tell anyone for fear of gaining my fan's wrath."

"Modified version of my dialog I see. How's bulbul ?"

"She is cool as always . I don't get how she hasn't come up with any random demand the last few days. Surprising. I must be prepared "

"Haha come on you are her bhai and its your duty to fulfill them"

"True. You guys haven't spoken anytime after that day ?"

"No Abhi..same reason that I told you.. Should ping her sometime !"

"Do, she'll be all thrilled".