"Why should you handle everything? This is my house, my husband and my kitchen. I'll decide every single thing here!"

Before Patil could argue, RK says, "Then you decide everything. End of discussion." And quickly leaves the room.

"But, Rishu...." Madhu starts as she started following him.

"What is it, Madhu?" RK asks tiredly.

"He never listens to me." Madhu complains.

"I always listen to you. Only when it is for your betterment I make better decisions." Patil says who had followed them to their bedroom.

RK closes his eyes in irritation. Take deep breaths.

"This is your house, Madhu. You are the decision maker."

"Not anymore. Now, even you don't listen to me."

"Oh God, Madhu!" RK says slowly losing his patience.

"Am I needed here? You people argue. I'll go make lunch." Patil tells them, then dismissing them and turns to walk off.

"I will cook lunch. I'll decide what Rishu will eat."

"Tell me what to make, I will make it."

"I'll make lunch."

God! God! Mercy.

"You take rest, Bhabhiji. I'll cook."

"Rishu! Who should cook? You tell!"

"Madhu, you cook."

Patil gasps in outrage. "You used to love my cooking."

"Now he loves mine."

"Then why am I staying here, if I am not allowed to do anything?" Patil asks emotionally.

"Oh God! Fine, Madhu you cook one dish and Patil you cook the other. Whichever cooking utensil you use, you wash. Same goes for Madhu. The dinnerware we use for eating, that person will wash it."

"You will never wash it neatly." Patil says in shock.

"Yeah." Madhu agrees.

"I know to wash plates!" RK shouts in outrage.

"Just running it under water and using soap doesn't mean it is washed." Patil tells him authoritatively.

"Right. Don't worry, Rishu. I will wash yours."

"I will wash, Chief."

"I'll use disposable plates. And go start cooking." RK decides furiously.

Both of them turn to head to the kitchen and RK quickly tells them. "You will take turns and cook. I don't want you both in the kitchen at the same time."

"It's my kitchen!" Madhu tells him outraged. "I'll decide who will get to use it and when. Not you!"

"I'm the chef.." Patil starts.

"ENOUGH! I am so tired of you two control freaks. Don't make me get another servant and throw you both out of the kitchen." RK tells them.

"WHAAT?"

"Or!" RK stops them before they could start another fight, "I don't care whose kitchen it is, I WILL START COOKING!"

"No.... no... we won't fight." Patil says quickly in panic.

"We will try to get along." Madhu tells him.

Why didn't I ever think of this? Next time, they fight, I will threaten that I will do it.