☾14☽

Because I'm so nice (😁) I will bless you guys with a semi long chapter.

"Jiminnie, I know that Hoseok and I just broke up but I feel like I have a lot of feelings for you. I really lik-"

Yoongi's eyes opened up and he sat up really quickly, because of what he just dreamed of. Confessing to Jimin? He never thought of Jimin so.

Sure, Jimin is really good looking and has an amazing smile and some nice firm thick thighs. And, Yoongi almost drooled at the sight of Jimin's ass in his head.

Yoongi gave himself a slap on the cheek to refrain himself from thinking such lewd things of his close friend. But if he was given an option of whether he would tap Jimin or not, he'd most definitely take the opportunity of getting that ass.

He looked around him and saw all of his friends fast asleep, except for Jimin. 

"Hey pup, why you still up?" Yoongi asked Jimin softly, trying not wake anyone up with his loud mouth.

"Yoongi, it's like 6am, its not evening still. You not even aware of the time because you're still drunk on sleep."

Yoongi chuckled, because Jimin had a cute feminine morning voice.

"C'mon pup. Let's go make some breakfast because I'm really starving," Yoongi got up and pulled Jimin up from the couch.

Together, the two of them went over to the kitchen and started the morning off with bacon, eggs, ramen, seaweed soup, cereal, coffee and orange juice.

Weird hey? Seaweed soup for breakfast but Yoongi had to make it since Jimin was craving for it.

After 30 minutes of endless cooking, Jungkook woke up to the scent of bacon and eggs. 

Jungkook was the first to sense this and woke Taehyung up. "Tae, Yoonmin's cooking breakfast for all of us. Let's go eat."

"Yoonmin? Are you gonna call them that now instead of their individual names?"

"Well duh, you kind of know I ship them both already. Thank god Hoseok is out of the picture. Now come onnnn, let's go eat," Jungkook pouted and Taehyung giggled at his boyfriend's cuteness.

"Arasseo, but get Namjoon and Jin up so we can all eat together."

Jungkook cheered and got Jin and Namjoon to wake up for breakfast.

The four of them went to the kitchen only to find a whole buffet prepared for them. Jungkook's mouth watered at the sight of all the food and ran to hug Jimin and Yoongi.

"You guys are the best hyungs ever."

Jin coughed and Jungkook turned to look at the eldest one in the kitchen. "You are our eomma, not our hyung. You are the best eomma," he smiled at Jin and Jin smiled back in approval.

"I'm still your hyung either way."

After breakfast, the six boys decided to go and take a swim in Yoongi's pool. Jimin felt shy showing his body off to Yoongi because he had felt ashamed of his body weight and how he'd look infront of the rapper.

"Come on Jimin, there's no need to be afraid of how you look in front of us. You know we are only judgemental when it comes to Hoseok," Namjoon explained as Jimin shyed away from the boys.

Yoongi giggled, and winked at Jimin.

"I love everything about you. What makes you think I'm gonna stop loving you after you show me your body? Jiminnie, you know that I'm not like that," Yoongi pouted.

Jimin giggled at the pout Yoongi made. "I know but ask Jungkook and Taehyung. I've always been ashamed of my body weight."

Yoongi smiled and took Jimin's shirt off for him. The boys started fake gagging at what Yoongi did.

"Yoongi, stop being inappropriate. We have a little kid here," Jin sternly said.

"Yah Kim Seokjin hyung!" Jungkook screamed, "I'm 20, not 5."

Everyone started laughing and jumped into the pool.

Yoongi looked at Jimin and asked if he was okay.

"When I'm with you, I'll always be okay."

sorry guys if that was a little short.
promise i will update more often, i'm just busy with exams and all.
enjoy though!