Chap. 5

[Eun Seo's POV]

So I woke up early without any reasons, and it's a good thing that I woke up early too because I don't have to deal with my parents' figthing. I prepared my food and got ready for school but I didn't go to school yet cause it's still too early so I decided to walk in the park. I arrived in the park and it was quite and peaceful. I lied down under the tree and closed my eyes for a minute. While I closed my eyes many thoughts are running in my mind. I opened my eyes and just sighed. "Hey is there any problem?" who was that? I look at the person who spoke "Oh Jun Hyeok what are you doing here?" "I am just about to go to school and I passed by here and saw you" "Oh ok" silence is between us two now...awkward "Oh um..about yesterday...sorry about the incident, we dragged you into it you shouldn't have went to detention if we didn't fight" well he is sweet "It's ok Jun Hyeok atleast I didn't became wet if you didn't stop him, so thank you" "Well your welcome but still I am sorry" I smiled at him and nodded at him "Oh by the way want to go to school together?" "Well ok!" He helped me to stand up and we went to school together, while we were in the hallway I wanted to ask him something that I wanted to ask him since the first day he came here "Jun Hyeok" "Uh yeah?" "Are you somewhat related to Yeong Ji? I am just curious.." "Did you not hear me the first day I came in the school? I introduced myself as the brother of Yeong Ji noona" "Oh sorry, so she is older than you..." "Yep,now enough talk let's go before we become late~" he pulled me into our class since we have all classes the same. Luckily the teacher isn't there yet.

Jun Hyeok is still holding my wrist when Taehyung looked at us. Oh I actually didn't notice that he was here already. He is still staring at our hands.

"Uh Jun Hyeok.." I shout whisper to him, "Ne?" I looked down to our hands and so did he then he lets go quickly. "Oh sorry Eun Seo..." I smiled at him "It's ok Jun Hyeok, now lets go to our seats before the teacher-"

Oh no the teacher already came inside...

"Mr. Yuh and Ms. Park, why are you standing? sit down" *sigh* "Ne, seonsaengnim"
both of us went to our seats and in the corner of my eyes I saw Taehyung smirked..ugh that boy! even though I like him it's like I wanna tear him apart so badly! The class ended and we only have 3 classes more, only 3 more because the teachers are having a meeting so we can go home quickly. Class ended and I quickly go to my house and slept. Everyday the same thing happens, It's either Taehyung and his gang bullies me or pranks me while Jun Hyeok always protects me from Taehyung.

Until one day (A/N: JUST ONE DAY!! YeAh! nO? OKaY..)

Jun Hyeok and me are very close now because he always protects me from Taehyung. Speaking of Taehyung, that's new? he didn't bully me nor pranked me today...

[Jun Hyeok's POV]

Me and my sister Yeong Ji is having a talk today in the roof top.

"Ok Jun Hyeok I know you like that rat- I mean Eun Seo right?" how dare she???? "Yes I like her but, how dare you call her a rat?!" "Ugh- Just- Forget it! I just want you court Eun Seo so she wont look at Taehyung in that way again" "O...k? but! please stop Taehyung from bullying her ok? I get Eun Seo you get Taehyung, deal?" "Oh yeah! It's a deal" both of us shook our hands and went down. I went to Eun Seo and I guess that monster- I mean my sister went to Byuntae- I mean Taehyung..ok in lunch I am planning to confess to Eun Seo...Gosh I hope she accepts me.

[Eun Seo's POV]

Ok it's lunch time. Jun Hyeok said if I could meet him in the rooftop because he wants to say someting important and when I say important it is actually important...I guess? anyway- O M G..IS THAT TAEHYUNG??!! WITH A girl clinging on his arm like a koala. I really want to chop that girl's hand right now. And that girl is Yeong Ji. I can't take it anymore my heart is breaking everytime I see the two of them. Ok im already at the rooftop "Jun Hyeok?" "Im here Eun Seo" "Oh there you are, so what is it that you are going to say?" "Ok I know this can be a little bit awkward but I think I like you...I understand if you dont like me too and if you run away...It's ok.." well it isn't gonna hurt to agree right? besides I don't want to suffer being alone seeing those two "Jun Hyeok? I like you too" His face lightened up and looked at me "Jinjja?" I just nod and felt two arms wrapping around me. He is hugging me so I hugged back. I feel two pair of eyes looking at us, nah I don't care.

———•———•———•

913 words

[🌺taelientaehyung🌺]