Chap.4

[Eun Seo POV]

So it is our 3rd class now 2 more class to go then detention..*sigh*

"So-" "Sorry I'm very very very! late! mianhe mianhe" Oh it's Hye Sung! well she is right about the late thingy but why is she late? "Ms. Park care to explain why you are late?" "There was a emergency in our house my grandmother passed out so we had to rush her to the hospital" "Oh is that so, I hope your grandmother will be well" "Thank you sir" "Ok you will be excused but only for today" Hye Sung just nod and sat beside me. I lean to Hye Sung and whisper to her "What a great excuse Hye Sung" "Thanks Eun Seo" wait so she that's not the real reason? "Yah! why are you late?" "Are you deaf? you heard what I said earlier didn't you?" wait is that the real excuse? "So that excuse is real?" "Yes I might visit her after school too" "Oh ok I hope she gets well" "Thanks Eunnie" Eunnie is my nickname that she made for me and my nickname for her is Hye-Hye.

•After classes, lunch time•

Me and Hye Sung is heading to the rooftop to eat. Luckily there were still no one there, I may have seen the Bangtan gang up here sometimes but anyway I need to eat I am sooo hungry! "Woah pig slow down eating" I stopped eating and look at her "Who you calling pig? PIG?" I smirked at her hehe "YAH I AM NOT A PIG YOU ARE SO- ugh forget it lets talk about something" hehe I knew she is really gonna be angry about it "Ok maybe we could topic about our love life?" I suggested oh maybe later we can play truth or dare- oh nevermind "Ok love life it is!" "Well there is still 15 minutes left, we could still talk a bit since we are done eating" "Ok uhm...are you seeing someone now? Huh Eunnie? Huh huh??" "Ahmm...actually the truth is I have a tiny crush on...Taehyung..." I admitted "Wait- Taehyung?!" "HUSH!! HUSH YOU PIG!!" I put my hand on her mouth and she removes it "Yah I will shout it out loud if you call me pig once more" "Ok pi- I mean Hye-hye" I almost said pig and I am close to my funeral if I said that "Good now back to the topic, you like Taehyung? the guy who bumped to you and the one who putted the frog on your locker. Am I hearing right or is there really something?" "Ok I didn't hate him a bit because he was my crush for the first time even though he bullies me, I wont let this feeling go" "Ohh Eunnie is growing up!" "Lucky for me but you? look at your height, still small not growing up!" I joked, she is smaller than me but older than me lol haha "Yah Eun Seo stop that!" uh oh I need to run cause I might be dead well not might but literally dead! oh I know! "Uhh- Break time is over pig! ahh! I meant Hye-hye! gotta go for a run see ya in class bye!" I rush to my class as fast as I can I hear Hye Sung yelling my name and I guess she is coming after me but lucky me we don't have the same class but at the same time unlucky me I have the same class with my crush hehe. I went inside my class and sat down on my seat thank goodness the teacher still isn't- "Good morning class" here....but wait why is there another boy here? oh no maybe a new classmate but to be honest he is handsome- oh wait I forgot, he is the new classmate earlier and he is Yuh Jun Hyeok am I right? "Oh Mr.Yuh sit down now please the class is about to start" "Ne seonsaengnim" he sat down beside my future boyfriend- I meant Taehyung!Taehyung!sigh aish jinjja Eun Seo snap out of it he will never like you but still I have a little hope in me but just a little. The class ended and all of us are fixing our things I saw Taehyung drinking water while coming towards me I looked away because I saw him that he is about to pour the water at me I waited for my body to be wet but I felt nothing I looked up and saw someone holding Taehyung's hand preventing the water to pour on me I looked to that person...Jun Hyeok... "Stop" Jun Hyeok said to Taehyung, Taehyung glared at Jun Hyeok "Don't you dare stop me from what I am doing" "Oh why? because? tell me! ANSWER ME!" oh no I know where this is going "DON'T YOU SHOUT AT ME LIKE THAT!" Taehyung pushed Jun Hyeok causing him to take a step backward but he pushed Taehyung too, they both alternatively pushed each other, I can't take it anymore I decided to pull those two apart "COULD BOTH OF YOU PLEASE-" I was cutted of by another screaming but this time it isn't by those two but instead "STOP! THE THREE OF YOU EUN SEO, TAEHYUNG, AND YOU JUN HYEOK I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS BUT STILL THE THREE OF YOU DETENTION! THREE HOURS!" Oh gosh double detention "Ne Seonsaengnim..." the three of us took our things and went to the detention room. We sat there silently not even bothering to make a single sound. But Taehyung is really annoying this time, he keeps throwing paper balls at my back "Taehyung can you pleease stop?!" he just look at me good thing the teacher is out for a while, I took another seat at the back at the corner and started to draw. I like drawing very much, I didn't know I was drawing Taehyung until I looked at my paper. As I look at my paper I widen my eyes and shoved the paper in my bag. "Ok three hours is over you can go home now" the teacher spoke, ahh at last! The three of us were walking towards the open gate I heard the two quarelling again so I walked fast and bumped my shoulder with theirs harshy I heard no more quarrels so I means they stopped. I left the two alone and I arrived at my house. I went in my room and washed up, after I finished I went to my bed and jumped in. After a few minutes I went to sleep.

——•——•——•——•——•

1115 words

[🌺taelientaehyung🌺]