Chap. 3

[Taehyung POV]

"Are you really sure about the bullying thing?" Jin hyung asked me "Well it is for Eun Seo's safeness though" I answered a little bit uneasy "Well then It's settled, we will bully Eun S-" Namjoon hyung was cutted of by my phone, it has a text. "Oh hehe it was my phone sorry" I took my phone and looked at the name....Unknown? what the..

unknown
Hey Taehyung,
remember the deal ok?
oh and one more thing
Jimin should stay away from Hye Sung or else...it will be same as Eun Seo.

Who is this? oh maybe Yeong Ji.....

Hey Yeong Ji how did you get my number!

Yeong Ji
I have my own ways Taehyung and how nice of you to find out my name.

Oh shut up! don't text me ever again!

I didn't look at my phone anymore, cause I was really annoyed by her.

"Yah Jimin hyung, we have to bully and stay away from Hye Sung as well too" hope he won't be- "WHAT?! NO WAY!" mad... "Sorry hyung it is for her sake too" I said to him, he really looks disappointed...sorry hyung. He just nod to us to show that he agrees too. "Food.Done.Table.Eat.Now.This.Instant." Jin hyung said, we all went to the table without hesitation and start eating. After we were done eating we washed our plates the  brushed our teeth then go to our seperate rooms. 
I just lie down at my bed and starts to cry because I feel guilty for bullying her. Little did I know I was entering dreamland.

——•——•——•——•

[Eun Seo POV]

I already reached home, I just walked because it was just a few blocks from our school. As expected fighting welcomed me at my home. I just went straight to the fridge then I took some food then I proceed in my room. I ate some of the foods I took then I took my earphones and wore it. After a little time I fell asleep

•Next Day•

"Sweetie! wake up now!" wait is that mom? mom never woke me up... "Mom is that you?" I asked I hope it was her well I mean there can't be someone else here you know? besides my dad,mom and me. "Sweetie it's me!" oh it's mom- wait that doesn't sound like her.....it's a girl but not mom. The door opened and a girl appeared in front of me with tears on her eyes and smiling really wide. "H-hae S-soo" I mentioned my sister's name while tearing up. She went to me and hugged me really tight while both of us were crying. "I missed you Eun Seo-ah" "I missed you too unnie" I said sniffing, we both stopped crying "Ahm...unnie?" "What is it?" I am really confused cause how can she be here when mom and dad is fighting oh and the other reason why they are fighting is not only about money but also her my sister Hae Soo. They always fight about her because she left without saying it to us. "How did you get in here?" I asked "Well I have spare keys~ I had these before I left about a few years ago" oh that's why... "Oh" " By the way...I HAVE A JOB!" wow yay- wait JOB! yass my sister has a job now! "Jinjja?! daebak! that is really great unnie!" I said loudly "Eun Seo why are you so loud! and who are you talking to!?" oh no mom must have heard us screaming "Uh I was just talking with my friend on my phone!" I shouted back "Just don't be noisy!" "Yes eomma!" that is one thing that I really hate about my mon. Anyways I need to go to school. "Unnie I need to go to school now. You can stay in my room and if ever mom or dad barges into my room hide into my closet quickly ok?" she gave me a reassuring nod. I went to the bathroom with my uniform then I took a bath. After I took a bath I wore my uniform inside the bathroom then I went out to fix my hair. After that I went downstair and prepare my food. I ate quickly so I wont be late for school after I finished I didn't even said goodbye to mom,dad, nor my sister. I quickly runned to the school not waiting for Hye Sung cause she said that she will be a little late. I arrived the school and I went to my locker. As I open it a frog jumps at me. "AHH! who did this to me?!" as I screamed I fell to the ground. Luckily there were seven boys who came towards me I guess they will help me and those boys were Taehyung and his friends. I thought he will help me to stand and beat the shit out of the one who did that to me but it turned out that I was wrong. He just laughed at me instead "Haha you should've seen your face!" he said while laughing. I didn't cry but my blood boiled but it all faded away as I recognized that his laugh is like fake. Anyways I don't care I just took my things from my locker while all the student around me are busy laughing at me after I took my books I slammed the locker hard theb I bumped Taehyung's shoulder with mine hardly to show him how angry I was. I guess he might be my enemy but I don't hate him cause I think I have a crush on him and this is the first time I felt that, and I wont let that feeling go. "Good morning class" Mrs. Park said as she came in the room. I sensed that Taehyung is on his seat now I look at him and I see...guilt and sadness in his eyes? No this can't be...does he feel bad about what he did to me? if he does feel that way then why did he do that to me? ugh so many questions are filling up my hea- "Miss Park Eun Seo!" I quickly snapped out of my thoughts then looked up to the teacher "Uh ne seo saengnim?" "Solve this now" oh math I didn't notice that it was math subject. Well it is quite easy so I went to the board to solve it but unlucky me I tripped......because of the person that pranked me earlier. and all of the students justr laughed at me. "Mr. Kim! why did you do that?" "Oh sorry I didn't mean to" he apologise I know it's fake. I look at him and glared at him he just look at me and smirked. "Mr. Kim detention after school, and you too Ms.Park detention after school because of not paying attention in my class. "Ne seonsaengnim" both of us said "Ok Ms.Park you can sit down now" I just nod and go back to my chair. Ugh now I will be stuck with him after class. "Oh class we have another new student, come in" The door opened and it revealed a good looking boy the girls start squealing and he just smile "Can you introduce yourself" the boy nod and face us with a smile "Annyeong! my name is Yuh Jun Hyeok. I am the brother of Yuh Yeong Ji!" The class starts to say 'Ohh'. "Ok Jun Hyeok you can sit wherever you want. He sat beside Taehyung. Phew atleast he didn't sat beside,infront or anywhere near me. Well let's just wait for the class to end. There's detention waiting for me *sigh*

——•——•——•——•

1290 words

[🌺taelientaehyung🌺]