11 & 20 • Sick

Začať od začiatku

"It must be tough in the trainee life," Jaeseok comments.

Daeyeol turns to him and says, "It is, but it's worth it. I've been pestering you to become a trainee too, I know you've got what it takes to become one. What's more is that there is a great possibility that we can debut together."

Jaeseok smiles at the thought. "That sounds great, but I'll still think about it." He stands up and turns to you. "I guess I'll get going then? Bye, Y/N, just text me if you feel better already."

You wave him goodbye. "Yeah, I will. Bye!"

As soon as Jaeseok left, Daeyeol crosses his arms. "You two weren't doing something inappropriate while I wasn't around, right?"

You laugh. "If only you knew what we were talking about, you wouldn't be like this. But we weren't doing anything wrong, I swear."

"I still don't trust him," Daeyeol squints his eyes at the door where Jaeseok just left. "Are you sure you're in love with that guy? Because if not, I'm ready to set you up with some of my fellow trainees that are much better than him."

"I'm sure that I like him, and he hasn't done anything wrong yet so please, just trust him."

"I will if he becomes a trainee and train with me," Daeyeol chuckles jokingly.

"Oh, that would happen, you'll see," You hold your brother's hand. You stand up from the bed and grab your things from the table beside you.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Daeyeol and you arrived at home, and you immediately plop on the couch and turn on the television. Daeyeol comes in carrying your bag with a grumpy face and throws your bag on the floor.

"Be careful of my bag," You scold your brother, and all you earn is a grunt.

You are the youngest, and Daeyeol and Sungyeol are your older brothers, always trying to be the overly protective brother type. But in actuality, they're just the two sweetest and most adorable brothers who would do anything just to make their sister happy.

"Want me to cook? What would you like?" Daeyeol shouts from the kitchen.

"Anything would be fine!" You yell back and rest on the couch as you watch the movie currently showing.

After a few minutes, your brother comes back holding a bowl, carrying a pleasant aroma that instantly made you awake as you are getting sleepy from the film.

Daeyeol sets the still warm bowl on the table near you. "Here, eat first. This would help."

Slowly getting up, you grab the bowl and take a sip. You pretend that you hate the taste and frown. "This tastes like dog food."

Your brother crosses his arms and glares. "Have you even tasted dog food? And if you don't like it then maybe you should've let Jaeseok care and cook for you instead of me."

You smirk, taking another slurp. "Do I smell jealousy right there?"

You laugh at his sort of jealous face. "Aish, Y/N, just finish that up, okay? And rest. I'll get back to you."

You grin, your cheeks earning a reddish tint fom the temperature of the soup and of course from your fever. "Yeah, okay."

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

"Yah, Y/N, are you done eati---" Daeyeol stops when he sees you already snugged up on the couch, the television now playing another movie. He smiles, looking at your small figure curled up on the couch.

He had originally thought of making you come up the stairs and let you rest on your bed that is softer than the couch, but seeing you already in slumber and is peacefully sleeping, he just let you sleep there.

Daeyeol gets a damp face towel, folds it and puts it on top of your forehead. He climbs the stairs and get a soft pillow and a blanket from your room and place your head gently on the pillow and he draped the blanket over your sleeping body.

Before he gets up, turns off the the television, and exits your sleeping form, he kisses the top of your head and mumbles, "I hope you get well soon."

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

I heard my calling and now I have posted another drabble huehue

This isn't incest you guys, this is just an imagine wherein Jaeseok likes you and Daeyeol is your brother who cares for you a lot :) you know, imagines are not just for love and shit but also for family that's why I made this

Also I'm sorry if I'm slow with the updates, I have like 6-8 drabbles already halfway or more than halfway though but I just can't seem to finish it :'(((

The next oneshot I'm gonna post is a request so stay tuned for that lmao ;)