Jungkook almost forgot about the gift, until the older asked about it just now "Ah, about your gift.. To be completely honest, it was hard to find something, but in the end, I found something for the both of us I guess? Jimin thought it was lame.." he says and stood up from the bed, to get the small present from his jacket pocket. He's glad he didn't hang up his jacket downstairs.

He sat down in the bed again and gave Taehyung small present "Dude, this looks cute, is it something cute?" Taehyung asks before opening it, however Jungkook just shrugged as a response. "Oh" he says, before opening the small box.

Inside of the small box, it was an even smaller box, but this one looked more fancy. It was black and the text on the box was in gold. The boy was pretty sure it was a box for a necklace, or perhaps a ring. He opened the lid of the little box and could finally see what that was inside of the box, or what his birthday present from the younger boy is.

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah?" Jungkook answers, almost sounding rather terrified than anything else. He just hopes the older likes the present.

"Is this what I think it is?"

"I don't know, what do you think it is?"

Inside of the box, you could find two rings in a gold color and something written on it, but Taehyung was too happy to bother reading what it was "Did you actually buy couple rings for the two of us?"

"Yeah, but I wasn't sure if you would like it or not, however I couldn't find anything else and-" Taehyung thought it would be a good idea to just kiss the younger to make him shut up, than actually saying it. Because this is a cliche fan fiction after all.

"I love it, so don't say stuff like that!" he says and grabs the younger's hand. He quickly puts on one of the rings on his ring finger, but Taehyung doesn't put on a ring on his own hand, he just simply holds out his hand, waiting for the younger to get the hint.

After a few seconds, Jungkook understood what Taehyung tried to tell him, without actually telling him with words. He picked up the last ring and put it on the older's finger.

Right now, they just looked at each other, both of them just feeling happy and a bit flustered. They waited for the other to do something, but after some seconds, nearly a minute, the oldest understood that if he won't do anything, no one will, at least not right now.

He leans towards his younger boyfriend, only by nearly two years, and connects their lips one more time. This kiss was different, a lot different. The other kiss was short and was meant to the other to stop rambling about the gift, but this one was more romantic, everyone could tell that by just looking.

The kiss eventually turned into a make out session, and Taehyung sat on top of the younger at the moment. They know what they wanna do, both do.

Between deep breathing and sloppy kisses, they managed to get off Taehyung's oversized hoodie and Jungkook's plain white t-shirt. Since the older didn't put on some jeans, but just some sweatpants, he started to unbuckle the others belt.

It felt like they got all the time in the world, so they didn't know why everything went so fast. Maybe they were desperate to feel each other again? Jungkook nor Taehyung knew, but the thing Taehyung knew is that he didn't want them to feel desperate, he didn't want them to feel the need to do this so fast, just to feel each other like that.

He leans towards Jungkook's ear and whispers "Let's slow down a bit" the other's response was just a nod.

Both of the two boys' pants were off seconds later, and now they're only in their boxers. Taehyung is still on top of the other, and he starts to kiss Jungkook's neck, but eventually it turns into sucking. He leaves some marks, however he stopped only after a few and went straight to Jungkook's kissable lips again.