027

book: hi I'm porn star

readers: oh it's probably a good smut book !!! I should read it cuz I'm a bit horny

author: hey I don't like to write smut

book: hey it's been nearly 30 chapters with no smut at all (:

reader 1: :(

reader 2: fuck I forgot that this thing is called porn star

reader 3: who cares about smut this story is funny I like cockblocks (: (rare)

"Let's go on a date!" Jungkook says with a cheerful smile, while holding flowers and eyes closed, so he couldn't see who opened the door.

"Sorry boy, I'm a bit too old for you, but try in a few years, when you're not fucking my son on the couch" Mrs.Kim says, as a joke of course "those flowers are beautiful! Where did you buy them?"

Taehyung walked down the stairs to check who it was, but he didn't expect to his boyfriend and mom talk about some flowers, while Jungkook is holding flowers himself "Are you asking my mom out?" he interrupted the intense conversation, about flowers, to ask that.

"I was supposed to ask you out, but you wasn't the one who opened the door"

"What's the sudden confidence?"

"Don't attack me like this"

Mrs.Kim just listened to their conversation, until she just couldn't handle it any longer "Taehyung, stop acting tough and get dressed, you're supposed to go on a date with your patience boyfriend here"

"Mom, why are you so rude to me lately?"

"Because you're acting tough, even though everyone know that you're just a cute and innocent, but also tall boy" Jungkook highkey wanted to argue about that, but he wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not, however it's good to try.

"Mrs.Kim, he wasn't even innocent before he met me"

"Jeon Jungkook, you're coming all the way here to ask me out on a date, but you end up asking my mother and talk about flowers with her, while you treat me like this? What kind of terrible disrespect is this?"

________
they'll finally go on an actual date wow😩😩😩

I made an important thing^ watch it (: