Chapt# 2

Recap. They get sent to the principles. Emma asked Brian to skip and that's pretty much it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come on Brian so we can ditch and head for my car. He could get his later he lived close and mine was less conspicuous.

" Emma???? Are you okay?" He asked me as I almost fainted. If he hadn't been hugging me close to him I would have.

" Maybe I should go home, do you mind taking me Brian?" I asked.

He looked at me then nodded.

Did I look that bad? I mean I am beautiful. I felt like a mess.

Maybe I should use one of Mia Pregnancy thingies. At least just to make sure. And lets hop that I am so wrong. I mean I am to young and would I be able to try out for cheerleading next year? Would I just get rid of my baby? Would I have to tell my parents? Only if I was keeping it. I could just use my gold card to pay for the abortion.

I sat in the passengers seat of my car, I had handed Brian the keys. I only kept with me when I went to gym. Everything else was in my car. Since I had Lunch before this.

When I got home I thanked Brian and ran to my sisters room.

I took a thing and tested myself.

When I looked down at it I screamed. I was Pregnant with Brian's baby. What was I going to do. I ran back outside. To find Brian sitting on the step.

I pulled him into the house and held him close to me.

" Brian I am going to take a trip for a year, and I will see you soon," I told him a lie. God I lied to him about his kid. How was I going to keep this a secret. I could stay in our house in Illinois, maybe. That would work.

I packed my stuff and put it in the car. Then grabbed a water bottle and hit the road. I got to the house about an hour in a half later.

I had gotten 3 worried calls from Brian and a call from Mia.

There was one bright side to this I wasn't going to have to see Mia for a while. I checked in with the local hospital and got everything figured out. Me being seventeen they said they weren't going to waist the time calling my parents. I got everything squared out for when I have the baby. Plus check-ups with a baby doctor. Not sure what they are called. Well I did learn at one point I just totally forgot. I didn't think I would need the name so soon. I laid on my bed thinking of what I was going to do.

A little while latter I called Brian back.

" Hey Brian, its me Emma give me a call when you get this message I just wanted to let you know I am safe and I love you," I told the answering machine.

How was I going to tell him he was a father? That was the real question.

Mia was going to be pissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now..................

" Emma you have to push," Doctor Bickle told me.

1,2,3 push. I thought to myself.

Finally when I got it out, it was a she. I named he Alexis Grace Wenderson. She was beautiful just like her mother. I am I mother. I can raise her, she is mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 year later

I had bought everything I needed for her and put it in the spare room of the house. It was really lonely here. I was going to have to go back soon. I was going to have to face my parents, Mia, and Brian.