#6

Jungkook trying to get closer to Taehyung but it seems like the older keeps on avoiding him.The prince was so confused and started thinking what did he do wrong.But one day,as he was trying to talk to Taehyung,he accidentally eavesdropping on Mr Ahn and Taehyung's talking.

"Taehyung-ah...It seems like it is time for you to go..."Jungkook recognised the voice and peak a bit between the door gap.He saw how empty Taehyung face is that time and for unknown reason,his heart ached.

"You need to build a family now,Taehyung"Mr Ahn said and patted the brunette shoulders.Taehyung nodded his head weakly and by that,Jungkook's heart shattered.

"No hyung...Don't leave me"he whispered as his tears flowing down his cheeks.Jungkook couldn't stand on what he heard so he stormed in the room,startling both of the men.Mr Ahn quickly stand up and bowed at the prince.Jungkook let his tears rolled down and ran to Taehyung and grabbed his wrist.

"You can't leave!"Jungkook yelled as they both arrived the garden where they both grow together.Taehyung just spread a small smile and shook his head.

"You need to learn to live by your own now,Prince Jungkook"the older said.Jungkook sobbed and shook his head aggressively.

"Fuck that title!Taehyung you need to stay here with me,"He is now holding both of the older's hand while the tears keeps on falling.It would be a lie if Taehyung didn't hurt by seeing his love one crying but he just need to stop the feelings.Taehyung slipped his both hands from the prince's gripped and wiped the tears.

"You're such a baby Jungkook-ah...You making things hard for the both of us,"Taehyung voice cracked.Jungkook frowned deeply and hugged the older really tight.Sobbing against the brunette's chest,letting out all of his pain.

"I don't want you to leave..."Jungkook said.Taehyung cupped his face and they both stared into each other's eyes.Taehyung lean in slowly and every inches they are getting closer before their lips met.It was perfect and mold for each other.Pain and love could be feel by the both of them.

'This will be the first and the last...'

"Don't leave me here hyung...”

-------------------

I actually crying writing this chp ;-;

Q:
Do you already got your first kiss?

-fan fan