#1

"Noonaaaaaaa give it back!!!"Jungkook's cries could be hear around the hall.His three years apart sister just poke out her tongue and didn't noticed that their mother is really in her direction not untill she bumped into her.

"Jeon Jungna,you know it is not nice to tease Jungkookie like that don't you?"The queen stroked Princess Jungna's hair and tuck the strands at the back of her ear.The princess pouts and nodded slowly.Queen Jeon smiled sweetly as the two siblings hugged each other and went away.

"Oh,Kookie...Before you go,can you call Mr Ahn for a moment,dear?"she called Jungkook and the child just nodded his head before running to where he last saw the butler.As he was near the place,he heard Mr Ahn's voice together with an unfamiliar voice.

"You shouldn't be here,Hyesun..."

"I know but please!Take care of him!"

What are they talking about and who is that?

Jungkook think before knock on the door.It wouldn't be good for him to eavesdropping adults conversation.The talk stopped and a click could be heard as Mr Ahn twisted the knob.

"Mother is calling you at the kitchen..."he said and was about to walked away but then he saw a boy that is like older than him 2 years.

"Hello?Who are you,hyung?"Jungkook greeted in friendly way at the boy.The boy looked at him and quickly bowed at Jungkook.

"Young prince..."he said and Jungkook just waved his hands saying there's no need to bow on.They both smiled and introduce each other.

"I'm Kim Taehyung,young prince...And i really like your eyes!"Taehyung exclaimed as he leaned in to take a better look at the little prince's eyes.Jungkook was startled and blushed a little before showed the older his cute bunny smile.

"Thank you hyung-ie!!! I like your smile too!It's weird and cute"Jungkook giggled and put hid both hands on Taehyung's cheeks and squished it.Giggles filled the corridor and Jungkook just dragged Taehyung that he barely know to his favorite place,the garden.

They keep on playing around and didn't notice that the sun almost set.Busy spending time together.

"Prince Jungkook,close your eyes please..."Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes with two of his chubby hands.Taehyung admire how cute the prince is and frowned as he recall what of his elders said about this prince.Saying that Jungkook is weird,odd and all...

Taehyung smiled at his artwork and told the younger to open his eyes.Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and rubbed his eyes to see clearly.He gasped when he saw what Taehyung just made for him.

"Taetae hyung this is beautiful!!!How did you make this?"Jungkook's doe eyes looked at Taehyung and still amazed by the flower crown he just made.Taehyung laughed and slightly blushed by the nickname.

"You want to know how?I can tea—"

"Kookie!There you are!!!"they both looked at their back and saw the third princess walking towards them.Taehyung quickly stood up and bowed.

"Oh?Who is this?Hello there.."the princess smiled and Taehyung blushed at how beautiful the princess is.The princess or her name is Jeon Junmin picked Jungkook up and babbling at him.Jungkook just pouted and whined at his noona wanting to get back on the ground.

"Okay okay geez...Say goodbye to your friend,"Jungkook smiled cutely at Taehyung and hugged him tightly.Taehyung ruffled the shorter's blonde hair and hugged back.Princess Junmin cooed at the sight and giggled when her baby bro kissed Taehyung's kiss and ran at her back,hiding.Taehyung was stunned and blushing even more.

"Let's play again tomorrow,hyung-ie!"they both waved goodbye.Jungkook clutches the flower crown that Taehyung made for him.Taehyung touched his cheek where the young prince kissed earlier.

The butterflies annoyed both of them inside theirs stomach.

✏------------

Where ma money yah?

Q:
In what era you know BTS?

-fan fan