Lies turns to Truths

Start from the beginning

"Ok now you two little monsters are going to explain to me why are their clothes all over the living room" I said wiping down the kitchen counter.

"The clothes was dirty and daddy was busy so we thought of surprising you and wash them ourselves but we couldn't reach the soap." I smiled as Daniel explained.

"Next time wait till mommy come home and we'll do it together"

"Ok but mommy are we staying with daddy tomorrow night"

"Ugh no baby I'm picking you up. It's the usual. We're going to go hang at the shop then come home"

"Yeah I love seeing the pretty people in pretty dresses" Daniella said. Daniel groaned.

"I don't want to sit in a wedding shop all week that's so gay" he said I looked at him and he apologized. They finished there food and I made sure to take them a shower, clean up there room, and put them to bed. I went to my own room tired as hell while Dan was sleeping there peacefully as hell. I rolled my eyes and didn't even bother taking a shower since I would have to wake up and take one in about five hours. It was now 2 and I had a appointment at 8 and had to get the kids to school at 7. So I would have to wake up at 6 to get them ready and make breakfast. Setting my alarm I dozed off to sleep.

.......

Lazily putting on my jumpsuit I looked through the walk in closet for my shoes. Getting out my red bottom heels I slid them on and went back to the room. Seeing that Dan's side was empty I was hoping he got the twins ready. Walking downstairs and the heffa was sitting their in a suit eating cereal. I stomped up to the twins room and woke them up getting them ready. Afterwards I decided to get breakfast on the way to the school.

"Bye Dan I'm leaving" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ok bye drive safe love you bye twins"

"Bye daddy" Daniel murmured. Daniella didn't say anything she hated being awoken from her sleep.  I walked out and the twins followed me to my red BMW which was still parked at the curb. Getting them situated. I stopped by McDonald's grabbing a coffee for me and some breakfast for the twins. Making my way to their elementary I found that I grew tired and more tired on the road. Drinking the coffee to bring my attention back I parked and turned off the ignition.

"Come on guys" I grabbed my coffee walking out there car I opened the door for the twins and they got out.

"Hold your Sister's hand Daniel" I said holding his. We all walked in and I walked them to their class.

"You know Mrs.Smith you don't have to walk them here they know where to go" their teacher said standing in front of the classroom door. I was about to say something but someone bumped into me. It didn't affect me much but because of my tall heels I wobbled a little causing the coffee in my hand to spill on my jumpsuit.

"Shit" I said. I pinched  the clothing from my skin and blew on the part of my skin that was burning. The teacher rushed in the room and came back bringing me some paper napkins. I wiped it and just let the stain sit there. I turned around and looked down at the little human who had a face filled with fear. I smiled at her.

"Denim!" I heard this guy yelling. He came running up to her.

"Sorry miss is she bothering you" he asked. I looked at his lips as every word came out.