part2

"Thanks Bro" - Baek said happily then went to game room

*at the kitchen*

D.O cooking while Xuimin, Sehun, Suho, Kai and Luhan are waiting at the kitchen table.

They were sharing stories about their past and about their future when suddenly Sehun ask this question "Hey hyung's haven't you all notice Chen?"

Suho, Kai, Luhan, D.O and Xuimin look at Sehun unexpectedly.

"I don't know I had this strange feeling" - Xuimin answered while holding his chin.

They all nodded, except for D.O who is busy cooking. "Hey guys! Dinner is ready!"- D.O

"I'll call the others" - Sehun presented and went to look for his hyungs.

When Sehun already left to find his hyung Suho and Xuimin prepared the plates and stuff at the dinner table. Luhan and Kai help D.O to move the dishes to the table.

~mean while at Sehun~

*Tao hyung why you sleepy head* Sehun said to himself when he saw Tao sleeping at the couch, while the other side Lay who's watching he can't tell. He silently approaches Lay, when he suddenly saw what Lay was watching............ OoO!!!

Lay notice Sehun was looking when he suddenly realize....

" Oh Sehun !" - Lay awkwardly said. Then turn off the T.V

Sehun's face was like a tomato.

"Enjoying yourself hyung?" - Sehun asked Lay

"Shut up Sehun!! What is it!!??" -Lay

"Oh! I forgot" "Dinner is ready, wake up Tao hyung up" - Sehun said then leave.

*Ah It's tiring!* Sehun said while walking around the corridor. "Finally!" *knock* *knock*

"Hey Baek and Chanyeol hyung get out of their dinner is ready!" - Sehun shouted in front of the game room. *creak* (sound of the door opening) It was Chanyeol who open it.

"Ok we'll come with you just wait for a moment and wanna might come inside" Chanyeol said then proceed inside the game room while Sehun followed him.

*Baek playing games*

"Wooohhhh!!!!! Chanyeol I beat the hell out of you!!" - Baekhyun while sweating mad when the two reach him.

"What!!" OoO Chanyeol eyes got big.

"tskk... Fine a bet is a bet" - Chanyeol while wearing a sad face expression.

Then suddenly Sehun interrupted the two "Hey hyung might want to eat dinner cause I'm really hungry" while holding his stomach.

"Sure Sehun just wait I'll just change"- Baek.

After a minuets

"C'mon le go" - Yeol said while Sehun and Baek followed him.

*at the dinner table*

All were in their respected sits except for one.

"Wait!" - Kris said that make the others look at him.

"Are we going to eat even thought Chen is not here?" he asked again

"I have noticed that" - Lay said

"Me too" - D.O said.

"This is not my style" - Kris said.

" Kris is right" Suho agreed.

"We should find him" - Tao suddenly suggest and stood up.

They all nodded in conclusion. They search the whole dorm even in the cabinet still Chen is nowhere to be found. "Hey guys who's with Chen when were at the van before going home?" Luhan suddenly asked that made everybody stop from what they are doing. Kai who was looking at Chen's room shouted that it was him who's with Chen on their way home. After few minutes

Everybody went for a brake. It was 8 and it's getting darker and darker.

A\N: They continue to search for Chen. Meanwhile where is actually Chen???

~ Before Chen went missing~

When they finally reach their dorm all went to their respected rooms. Chen was thinking about the incident awhile ago. He was not in his usual when going to his room. He didn't even bother changing his clothes, still wearing his uniform when suddenly his feet led him to a place. Without knowing by the other members, they didn't notice Chen leaved.

~Back to the 11~

After some minuets Xuimin suggested to look for place where Chen can think. The others are suggesting many place like the park, mall, cafeteria, library and other more. Suho as the leader writes the place that each members said. One by one they all went to the place where Chen might be. They use their Van to search for their brother. But still Chen is nowhere to be found.

"Guys it's past 11 were running out of gas " " Good thing the gasoline station stills open" - Xiumin

They were filling the Van with gas. After that they tried calling Chen , but it's no use. They're on their way home when they were about to turn, they suddenly saw Chen holding a bottle of beer.

" Hey look!" "It's Chen!" - Luhan said pointing at the glass window.

" Let's go check him!" - Lay says and was about to open the door when Kris stop him.

"No Lay....... Let him be alone.... Let just watch and listen" - Kris said then look back to Chen

" Umin hyung we might wanna hide or park somewhere near Chen" - D.O

" neh" - Xiumin park the Van about a meter away from Chen, though they can still hear him and see him.

The rest of EXO members are waiting patiently for what Chen would do.

On the other side Chen

" Tsssskkk" - Chen trying to open the door. "Damn!"

It's so damn complicated. Why do I have to fall for a person who's already taken tsssk. *drinks* "Damn, Plus the door won't open and I forgot the spare key". Chen decided to sit on a bench near their dorm. There are no lights, only the moon and stars that shine so bright. He stared at the moon for a haft hour. A tiny tear fall down. "I know I can make her happy, but not as much when she's with him". "It hurts like hell seeing you with him" *sigh* "I wish I was him" *a tear fell again* "You think there just joke, but hell no you're wrong, their all true"

After that everything was in silence so as the other members in the Van.

" I think it's time" - Lay said in a worried tone. Everybody nodded. They all go outside to comfort Chen. He was surprise seeing his brothers at this time. "Uhmmmm guysss (while wipping his tears using his thumb) did you" he didn't finished what he was about to say. One by one they started hugging Chen. First was Lay, Xiumin, Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris, Suho, Tao, D.O and Kai.

They all are hugging Chen tightly that make them laugh.

" Stop this nonsense you all make me cry" - Kris said fixing his shirt.

" Kris why so irritating!? You ruined the scene" Luhan said.