Chapter 2

It's raining ! I HATE RAAAAINS ! but i'll see rainbows soon ;)

if you see any errors PLEASE POINT IT OUT ! im too lazy for proof reading.

My proofreader is not around D|

I’ll send you Llamas iin return ♥ SHORT CHAPTER BTW. D:

Dont worry, The next chapter is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG ONE.

*off to lazy land*

- -Dadan

Chapter 2

“Hey Danielle. It’s me, Ran. “

“Why the hell are you using Louie’s phone?!”

“If I used mine you wouldn’t answer. Come on over, Louis’ unconscious and he looks sexy, can I eat him?”

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM OR I’LL-- “

“Bye.”

When I finally gained consciousness, it feels like I was in a comfy bed. My head hurts and it’s hard to move, I can’t open my eyes. The last thing I remember is... my life is fucked. I wished I never woke up.Ah … Tears are flowing out again, I can’t stop crying.

“Louis ! Louis !”

Ran ? I remember standing in front of his door and cry out like an idiot. I finally opened my eyes and blinked a few times to focus. Ran was beside me, I smiled at him, but I was still crying.

“Sorry for bothering Ran, I couldn’t call Danielle. I don’t know what to do” I explained and wiped my tears.

“Do you want to talk about it ?” Ran patted my shoulder. “I just called Danielle and she might be –“

“FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! Louie ?! Louie?! LOOUUUIIEEE?!”

“Here.” He sighed in annoyance. “Act unconscious we might as well have a little fun.” Ran removed his shirt and went inside the blanket covering me. “Shhhhh..” He climbed on top of me and buried his face on my neck. I realized that I have nothing on top, he must’ve removed my shirt while I was unconscious! His smooth warm skin brushed through me, creating a hot atmosphere around us. I feel my face burn and my heart is racing!

“Ran, Get the fuck off Louie you asshole!” Danielle slammed the door open with her ‘usual way’.

He stood up and gave me a smirk. “Did it feel good?”

“Oh .. god” Danielle gasped.

She looked like she’s gonna faint.

“I’m joking idiot, nothing happened.” He chuckled and got off me. “Like hell I’ll do it with him.” He grabbed a bottle of water from his mini fridge in the room. “Make him talk, I still don’t know what happened.”

“Seriously ! Get out of my way bitch.” She dragged off the covers and hugged me tight. My face was still damp because of my tears. “What happened Louie?”

Here we go again ! why the hell do I have to think about it over and over ?! I just hugged Danielle back without considering the fact that I’m half naked. “Vince .. with a guy named Denver .. in his room .. Lemons.”I whispered. I was practically using Danielle’s term for sex, yes ‘Lemons’.

“You’re Brother is gay and he’s with Denver Levine?! That dude is the captain of the swimming club. You should’ve told him you were gay too and what you feel about him earlier!” She commented as Ran choked on his drink from hearing that I was gay.