Chapter 4

I MISS MY CHARACTERS♥ Going on again. I spent reading more boyxboy stories so i can write my smexy scenes. gyahahaha let's take it in slowly. *wink wink*

I remember when Dad would come home early to have dinner with us. Dad would gently kiss Mom’s forehead and tell her how beautiful she is that night. Dad told us it’s how he tells Mom that he loves her so much. He says he loves us too; he’d give us new toys every week.

 I and Vince would just stay in the living room and play. Toys are scattered everywhere. Mom would pick them up and tell us not to leave the toys wherever we want to, and then she’d go back to the kitchen and start cooking. I always cry whenever she does that because I thought she hates me for doing that. Vince always goes to my side and comforts me. “Don’t cry Lou, mommy loves still us. Next time, let’s promise mom that we’ll never leave our toys behind like we promised not to leave each other, okay?” after that he’d kiss my forehead like Dad does to Mom and flash me with a bright smile. 

 ---

I don’t know if I’d feel angry or sad. That was too much, why would he ditch me, his twin brother, for a guy like him? Is he that special? I couldn’t care less. I just wished some meteorite would fall down on Denver.

“VINCE.” I repeated. 

Both of them don’t seem to notice.

Please look at me, look how stupid I am right now. Look how I am longing for a bit of your time. Look how desperate I am, wishing I was the one talking and laughing with you. Please look at me, look at me Vince.

“Hahaha! It’s fine, Lou’s probably hanging out with someone else too. Can I stay over tonight?” Vince without a glance, walked past me.

I stood there, frozen. Again, I have been shattered to pieces.  He doesn’t even know how painful this is to me. To be ignored. To be left behind like a toy. 

“HEY!” Ran shouted, he attempted to follow and get their attention.

I pulled his shirt before he caught them. “Fuck, It’s okay… Let’s just go inside.”

“You sure? That's shit Louis.” He asked.

"It's not like I can do anything about my one-sided love, do I?" I muttered.

"Try me?" 

"What?" I looked at him in surprise.

"Oh look, a fly." he pointed at the fly buzzing at the garbage can. Weirdo.

I'm sure I heard him right. Try him? I couldn't even imagine how we'd end up together. I mean, he's my best friend. 

'Bitch, second bestfriend.' 

Did I just hear Danielle?

Anyway, we both went inside and got a table. A waitress came to us and gave the menu.  She had a wavy blonde hair tied up. Fake tan, obviously. Her top is half unbottoned showing off her boobs to Ran. She was also wearing a mini skirt that I thought she was only wearing her undies. I don't want to describe her anymore, she's faker than barbie. She caught me staring at her but completely ignored me. It was like she'd let Ran fuck her right here and now. Yuck.