Chapter 2 - More Than Tickled

Start from the beginning

Naked, placing his hands behind his head, he did a few pelvic thrusts to the beat of the music while traveling back to the bed to grab Noelle's book.

"You still got the moves Nelson." Shaking his tush and swiveling his hips to unwind after the unexpected stressful evening.

Returning to the bathtub, he eased himself down into the steamy water that not only felt good on his cold, aching bones, but warmed his skin giving him a feel that could only be described as a tingling numbness.

A handtowel on the edge of the tub spot dried his hands well enough to pick up the book.

Slipping down further in the water, he read the book's dedication.

To the man I have yet to meet.

A fermata is a long interval of silence in a piece of music...

Someday...when I finally hear a beautiful melody...I'll realize I was waiting for you.

4EVER my love,
Noelle

"Damn." He said aloud with a small smile while rereading her words that resonated because of the musical reference.

Turning the page...

Chapter 1

Noelle didn't waste any time to grab her readers' attention. Skimming the page, Prince was more than intrigued by the partial recount of a sexual experience.

"Gently taking my wrists, he pinned them above my head and locked them in his one hand while is lips tenderly pecked.

"You are mine," he evoked in a breath as his hands roamed down my belly and onto the small patch of well landscaped hair.

My chest was heaving, mind in a thick fog and my core anxiously awaited his touch. Easing further between my thighs the tip of his finger slowly entered me as my eyes edged shut.

I'm undone, delirious.

"Make me yours." I whispered.

He was everywhere, but the only place I longed for him to be was tucked away deep inside me.

Jonathan was my first love and he was my first everything...I was 24."

Prince shyly smiled, "Virgin until 24 huh? That's my good girl."

Catching what he had just said, Prince was angry, pursing his lips and hurling the book across the room having it hit the wall and land in front of the bathroom door.

More than a bit irritated with his possessive my statement, he busily washed himself, dried off and moisturized while occasionally catching Noelle's book in his peripheral vision.

The fragrant smell of lavender weighed heavily in the humid air after his steamy bath, leaving him feeling a bit sleepy.

Black silk pajamas clung to his moisturized skin as he slipped into bed pressing on his eyes with his index finger and thumb avoiding the pages that kept staring at him from afar.

Turning his body away from the bathroom door, he fell into a hard sleep only to wake up with Noelle's book in plain view upon opening his eyes.

Once again turning way to the wall, his eyelids blinked heavily until sleep captured him once again.

When he woke in the morning, just as before, the book was in his view beckoning him to read.

After using the bathroom, he snatched the book off the floor taking it back to bed with him.