Percy was snapped out of his thoughts when Chiron oppened the door.

"Percy, m'boy, we're going to hold a meeting to discuse about the Phaistos Disk that you brought with you from the Labirynth. You will want to attend."

Percy nodded at him and walked with him into the meeting room. All the head counselours were sitting around the ping-pong table.

"What is he doing here." Katie growled.

Chiron lifted his hand before anyone could protest. "He is the head counselour of the Poseidon Cabin, he has right to be here. Also, he is the retriever of the Disk, so he is more than welcome."

That made everyone silent.

Percy noticed that someone was sitting in the Zeus Cabin's chair. The boy was more or less about the age Percy had first arrived at Camp.

"And who would you be?" He asked the boy. "Don't recall seeing anyone in the Zeus Cabin last time I came."

The boy seemed a bit overwhelmed about all that. "M-My name is Perseus Norman, but I prefer Percy."

The temperature in the room seemed to drop, Percy was looking at the Zeus child wideyed. Everyone was surprised when the son of Poseidon let out a loud laugh.

"That's nice! I'm Perseus, too! Call me Percy, tho." He said smiling.

Now was the boy's turn to stare at him wideyed. "We have the same names? That's amazing!"

Chiron claped to earn everyone's attention.

"We're getting off topic. We have found the Phaistos Disk, however, it hasn't spilled any prophecy after someone has asked it a question." He explained.

"That doesn't make sense." Katie said. "If it has the prophecy gift, then it should answer, shouldn't it?"

Everyone nodded.

"What if it doesn't have the gift?" The Iris councelour, Butch, asked.

"It has the gift." Percy said.

"How can we trust you?" Clarisse snarled.

Little Percy looked at her confused. He was even more surprised when everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"We can't trust you, Percy. Not anymore." Said Connor.

Old Percy's face remained stoic, but the words hurt a lot.

"Why do we can't?" Little Percy asked. "He hasn't done anything bad has him? I'm new in all of this, but, wasn't that guy forgiven after his betrayal? What was his name..."

Much to everyone surprise, the son of Poseidon was the one who spoke. "Luke was forgiven because he redeemed himself at the end, what I've done can't be fixed." He said. "However, about the Disk, I'm saying the truth. I've seen it work with my eyes."

"Who used it? How did he or she ask the question?" The Athena counselour, Malcom Pace asked.

"Kira used it. She knew how to ask him." Percy said. "But we will not call her, she is resting now and she has to recover from the Labirynth."

"How did you found her?" Chiron asked.

"She was wandering throught the Labirynth at the same time as us. Looks like the Disk guided her to us." Percy explained.

Chiron nodded. "Okay, then. We will adjourn this meeting untli Kira is ready to use the Disk. Until then, resume your chores!"

Everyone walked out while glaring at old Percy. Everyone but little Percy who just looked at him confused. Only Chiron and Percy stayed behind.