Chapter 17: Triple The Trouble

Start from the beginning

"Monsieur Steven!" I grab the hand and pulled the man out from under the pile. "I see you're stuck under the fabrics as always." He laughs, "You know me, always in my organised mess." Steven was a french designer from Paris whom came to us for work. As a designer he is well dressed, today he had on a white tee with paint splatters and over that was a black checkered flannel that went to almost his knees. He matched with a pair of black skinny jeans that had chains through the belt hoops and black combat boots.

"What can I do for you today, mademoiselle Phantom?" He claps his hand together. I point behind me at the triplets, "Can you work with that?" He approaches the triplets and observes them from all angles, literally, ladder and all. "All I need is some questions answered and measurements taken. The rest I will handle." He starts measuring out the boys and jots down the numbers on his hand with a marker. Once he was done, he hands the triplets tablets that are programmed with forms. He gives it to all of us when we need something new, and to them this was completely new.

"Favourite colour?" Jacob questions. "Favourite design?" James exclaims. "Favourite side?" Jack looks at Steven, clearly confused. "I will go get the fabric, Phantom will help you out with the forms. Amy!" He snaps his fingers and a girl appears, she was his assistant. "Come! We have work to do! Let's go into the storeroom for supplies." I watch as they disappear into a room. "Anything you need, just ask me." I drag a chair over as I sit and watch them fill the forms. I look around the room, I used to come here all the time.

"What is this?" Jacob approaches me with the tablet in his hand and he points at the question he doesn't understand. "Oh that. That confuses a lot of people because Steven's written English isn't very good. He meant to ask what kind of straps you'd like, not stripes."

He nods in understanding and continues filling the form. "How should we answer weapons? We don't have any." My ears perked at that. "Monsieur Steven!" He pokes his head out the door, "We're gonna take a detour, we'll be back for fitting."

I lead the triplets out of HQ and got a driver to send us to where most of us gets our weapons. The Bullseye Shooting Range, sounds normal? Well it's meant to blend into the surroundings as a place people can practice targeting, whether guns, blades or arrows. "Geremy." I do a handshake with the owner as I greet him. "Phantom! Nice to see you again! What do you need? Sharpening? New sword? Or are you picking up your order?" Oh that's right I did order something. "I actually do need some sharpening and I'll take my order today. But my main objective for coming was for these three." I gesture to the triplets.

"Geremy, meet Jacob, James and Jack." Geremy was buff, compared to the lean triplets. "First timers eh? Maybe we should start with something small." I raise a brow in amusement, "How small?" He grabs their hands and observes their palms. "I think we should first see which weapon they're comfortable with. Follow me." He leads the triplets down into the secret underground training room. "Don't mind me, I'll stay up here to practice." I wave at them as they disappeared down the stairs.

JAMES POV

"I can't believe she's ordering us around. We can take care of these things ourselves with some directions." I grumble. Jacob chuckles, "I don't think we have the same connections as she does. We're getting new clothing and weapons thanks to her." Jack nods, he never really was much of a talker.

"Well," Geremy starts and it gets our attention since he had an accent and a deep voice. "when Phantom was a wee girl, she came here all the time. Broke every sword I gave her, she's got a lot of power in that wee body of hers." He laughs at the good memory. "She broke quite some records here too, along with her friends." I look at him, "You mean her teammates?" He glances at me, "Oh they're more than that lad. They've been together since their starting days. We're here." He pushes open a door.