Chapter 5 - Cleaning up

Start from the beginning

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡  

Anyway, back to her being super strict. They said that she was strict to show she cared. She wanted them to have success but also for them to experience failure, to see how good success felt. She was strict with everyone but she softened when she wasn't being competitive. She was nicer to both of them too, subconsciously perhaps. Loud, loudly proud. So obviously she'd stick to her routine like glue, unless forcefully stopped. Like really forcefully stopped. I just had to sneak past her through the bushes. I wasn't carrying a body and my shoes weren't producing bloody footprints. I got down like you would use a Japanese squat toilet, but allowed myself to move and not fall backwards. If I touched the grass too much I might leave tiny hints of blood... So I couldn't lie stomach down.

When the gym teacher was stretching away and turning, walking up and down, she stretched facing away from where she could see me. That was my chance. I didn't feel adrenaline or fear of being caught. I simply went, incapable of care. There was nobody around and I had enough time, so I quickly took off my clothes, stuffed them into the locker and walked over to the showers. As I was completely naked I felt nothing, until a thought struck my head. What if... senpai!- S-s-senp..pai... s-saw me!~ Ahhhh!! I squealed to myself. I was having fun fantasizing while showering when I heard a noise. Shoot was it the bell? I was done anyway and kind of just enjoying myself with my thoughts and hopes of Senpai coming in.

When I got out since I was playing and acting a little the whole area around me was wet, and so I slipped. When I did that out of "humanity" and high hopes of senpai hearing me, I let out a kind of "yelp." Not a scream but more of an "aaah!" or a "kyaa!~" type of thing. It was unexpectedly loud, and soon I heard footsteps. Not footsteps of somebody walking, but somebody running. There I was, on the floor when I saw a male foot run running through the doorway. Time slowed down for me. "S-senpai... I knew he would come..." I think to myself. I wrap my arms around myself almost automatically. "No! He'll think I'm a weirdo if-" And then time sped up to the present. A boy, not wearing a jacket but still a jacket around his shoulder stood in front of me. While wrapping my arms around myself in incidentally covered myself for the most part. "Shi-- Senpai wasn't the first to see me n-naked! No!"

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡  

Osorō stood in front of me, none of his delinquents around him. That was strange. The second strange thing was he was blushing profusely. The third thing was he tried his best to hide his face which didn't really work out for him. Crap! Think think... what feeling should I have now? I feel weird without trying right now... but its a kind of good weird. No! I shouldn't feel good when S-senpai... he didn't... So many of my firsts aren't going to Senpai! But I can't muster any anger... What is this feeling? No, whats more important is what I should be feeling. Not anger, sadness, happiness... disgust? Depends... but that's not the "personality" I use. Em...bar..ressme..nt? I think so. Right, quickly!

"U-u-u-u-uhm!!" I stutter. I couldn't even tell if that was an act or not. Maybe... I'll ask them for advice, later. "O-oh! Are you alright A-aishi?" Huh? Did Osorō just call me... Aishi? "Aishi?" I giggle back at him. He then turns to face me and drops the blush like its freaking hot. Its quite obvious his desperate attempts to regain dignity and act normal are pretty much in vain. "N-nah. I'm used to it, its fine. Most of the delinquents get changed around our area." He acts completely fine now, Kizano grade acting. I can't really tell anymore... is what you thought I'd say? Having to act all the time you get better at it. For others he blends in well, for me, its slightly unclear when he's acting but... "Then why are you blushing?" I grin. Shouldn't I care more about the fact I'm- "Shouldn't you care more about the fact you're naked?" He grins. "But... yeah... I don't know." He whispers to himself. Without me hearing his last words he reaches out his hand. I was still on the floor, and pretty cold by now. I took the hand still mostly covering myself and get changed.

A thought comes into my head and hits me like a bullet. A bullet of realization. Info... you... Osorō waited outside and I checked my phone. It turned out the noise was just a notification, a message from Info. Got sick of me bathing, eh? And, thank every lord I stuffed the uniform in my locker instead of leaving it on the floor. I got changed into my second more warm and preferable uniform. It had such a nice warm and fluffy feeling. I didn't bother putting my hair in a pony tail and just kept it down.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡    

I stuffed the bloody uniform inside out in my bag. I would walk to the incinerator withOsorō and burn the uniform and knife, but how would I deal with the body? "Yandere vision..." I whisper to myself and look over at the bathroom. No blood was anywhere, just the body. Wait... there's two other ways other than the incinerator. One would be impossible right now but the other one... Might just work. Its too late to frame someone now, so perhaps I'll just... Ding. "I see you lost in thought. AskOsorō about family. That will help you decide." Info-chan sends to me. I don't reply but I know she knows I saw the message.

"Hey, Osorō! Wait up!" I didn't have my hair down before, but it was now down, slightly wet and glistening and it bounced around. "You look good, I mean- niceee." He says to me. "Thanks. What was up with the Aishi before anyway?" I giggle walking side by side. Le lenny face has merged with my own face as he answers.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡   

He answered with an embarrassed, "S-shut the hell up." We walked over to the incinerator where  other delinquents were. "Hm? Cheri-n, where's the rest?" Osorō asked a pink haired delinquent. "I was one of the unlucky ones. Some random bastard with metallic blue hair said he'd get you expelled, that your life form was a nuisance. I had to stay here to tell you and mind the territory with a few others."Osorō's eyes widen. "Those idiots! That's the Saikou heir!"

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ 

(2133 Words) without Authors note.

Goddammit I'm the worst at keeping any consistency. Two months! I did finish another story, a Halloween story that was 90 pages long then kinda forgot about this series for a little while. The story I wrote was 21,000 words which is pretty much 5 chapter 2's. I've been playing Danganronpa killing games and setting my own up on my Instagram. Anyway, this chapter I planned to make longer but slight cliffhanger for yo ass. I planned to finish up cleaning the body but that just didn't happen. Sorry for the long delay and I'll probably be really bad at keeping up with the story but, meh. I might post about updates on my main and story instagram account. Its multifandom but also inconsistent story posts. It's imissassassination if you're wondering. I'll try being consistent, but my motivation and life seriously just want to cock block me ;w; Anywayyyyy, have a good day and (I thought about adding this just now) thank you for following the development, of a Yandere Simulator story.

-MissRia~