Slash!!!!

Blood dripped from the missing ninja's back before anyone could tell what was going on. Zabuza's grip on the kunai did not die. He chuclked," Would you look at that. The brat finally show her face."

Everyone looked around, having no idea who slashed the person's back. But Kakashi knew. Sweat dripped from his forehead as he narrowed his eyes toward the kunai. 

Zabuza chuckled,"Now where are you?" He did not get a reply but another attack came as response. He saw her there, blocked her and stabbed her. 'Hakuei' burst into a swarm of ravens that flutter everywhere. Too distracted, Hakuei charged, Amataerasu in hand. It slashed his back. He turned to his examined the wound as  his grip loosened. Wasting no time, she grabbed Kakashi's hand and brought him to her chest.

Unknown to her, Zabuza sent a clone. The genins screamed," Watch out,Sensei/Hakuei!!!!"

It kicked her from behind her chest. Blood spurt out of her mouth. That was it. Kakashi had stumbled out of her grip. The real one had use this chance to kick Kakashi into the water. That was it. She couldn't take it anymore. She felt herself get kicked. However unlike her Senpai, she molded chakra onto her feet and stayed on top of the water. Kakashi was a few feet away from her.

The genins shouted," Kakashi Sensei!!Hakuei Sensei/ Hakuei!"

Her bangs fell covered her blazing red eyes. Her partner, who had just emerged from the water noticed something shining under those blue bands. It shone and sparkled. He shook his head,' What? This water it's heavy. And more importantly.... Hakuei is she planning on showing them?!'

" Heh.. Fool.." With quick handsigns, he trapped the jounins in Water Prison No Justu.  'Damn'.

He glanced at Hakuei with worried eyes. In her water, blood started to float as she continue panting. Her hand wondered to her pouch. She took out scroll. Zabuza laughed,"You tried to escape to the water. Big mistake. Hehehe, now I have you both in an inescapable prison. I wonder what you have plan, Hakuei?"

They turned their attention. She opened the scroll, bit her thumb and press it against the blank page. Still they wondered of the blood. Zabuza had expected an animal that had amazing genjustu ability. So did everyone else, but Kakashi. Out of the scroll emerged a hair pin with detailed designs.

Zabuza laughed," How unexpecting from the Uchiha Princess

Zabuza laughed," How unexpecting from the Uchiha Princess." Hakuei griited her teeth and lifted her head, reveling her Sharingan, freaking nearly everyone out of their skin. It was the same as Kakashi but they held a blood thirsty feeling. She raised the hair pin above her head. The prison became unstable. Everyone stared in shock, especially the caster. 'No way... how could I have not known she perfected Water anyway. Damn it.'

The prison shot up into a spiral. They could see her shadow still. With an emotionless tone, she spoke," Do not underestimate me, Zabuza. I may be young and a woman. I, however, won't allow you to harm my comrades. Now......Dwell in me,  Vinea . "

Emerging from the shadows, was a being no one knew who it was. Sasuke watched in amazement and pride. kakashi looked up at the being,' He's stronger than expected. For her to use such technique. '

" Who the hell are you? Where's our sensei?" shouted the blonde

" You idiot. That is Hakuei."

" How do know, Sasuke-kun"

"Why do you think I know?"
"...."

Zabuza held a glint in eyes," So... this is your trick card, eh,....

.

.

.

.

.Hakuei Uchiha......"