Original my ass... (Delilah/Kitsume/Elijah P.O.V.)

(Elijah P.O.V.)

Well I most certainly didn't see that one coming. My beautiful beloved is an original, an original of all creatures. That only makes me love her more, not because of the power status, but because I know she can handle her own... Her cheetah, Kitsume, seemed to know what she was doing for definite but when I mind-linked with her I felt something strangely raw and animalistic in the pit of my stomache, as if it was trying to claw its way through my body. ' I must be hungry.' I think to myself.

I began my search for an animal to drain, maybe I can find a criminal or something... Hey don't judge, i'm a VAMPIRE, what else do you expect from me? I mean I hunt animals too but there is something about kiling a criminal that brings a sense of pride in me, knowing I save more lives than I destroyed.

(Delilah P.O.V)

Original. I'm an Original. What does that even mean in this day and age? Honestly it's so confusing trying to keep up with all these new names for different mythical creatures! I get that i'm special but this whole 'Original' malarky is driving me insane and I only heard of the term today. 'Kitsume?' 'Yes Deli?' 'Can you please tell me what an Original is? Before I lose my mind?' 'It would be better if I just streamed the information straight into your head. There is to much to tell you right now.' Suddenly, a huge wave of information flooded into my mind, covering every corner and crevise faster than ever. "Woah... I really am an Original aren't I?" I whispered, completely bewildered. Maybe I should try and find people like me! I wonder if there actually IS anyone like me, out in the big wide world...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, i hate that this is such a short chapter but i have been concentrating on my sherlock fanfic on my other account - CourtneyRocks2

i hope you dont mind that its a filler, but i am running out of ideas and im beginning to wonder whether I should continue with it... anyways, thank you for sticking arounnd faithful readers :)

-CD <3