Life in the fast lane. (delilah/kitsume/elijah P.O.V.)

"Wakee uppppp..."

Ugh, that annoying voice just won't go away. It keeps prodding me and shaking me and WHISPERING IN MY EAR!!! 'You should probably listen to that voice Deli...' Kitsume said to me chuckling, 'Kitsume you sound like a strangled cat, stop with the nickname and'

" IM AWAKE!!!" I yelled both in my head and out loud to stop the insufferable annoyance that is my... BROTHER?!?! "UGHHH STEFANN!!!! GO AWAYYYYYYY!!!!!" I groaned whilst throwing my pillow smack-bang in the middle of his face. Wait... when did I get into my room? I felt around my bed as I sat up and let my eyes adjust to the light. "Stefan, I give you 3 seconds to tell me what you want and to get your smelly ass out of here before I go cheetah on you!!" I growled, making sure to put a deathly tone at the end, just to scare him.

"Momwantstoseeyoushesaidit'simportantandi'mgonnagonow...hahaha?" Stefan mumbled before trying to get out of the door. And when I say try, I mean using Alpha speed to cheat... but of course I win... HAHAHAHAHAHA go suck eggs stefanie!!!

"Slow down and tell me... you have 10 seconds, I'll go easy on you baby bro'" I chuckle, whilst taking my place on the bed. "Okay", he said, scowling at me, " Mom said she wants to see you cause it's important. Now can I go?" he murmurs, as if getting scolded. "...Okay, sure that's all?" I grin menacingly to check his reaction. "Nope, I'm off before you have to face the wrath of an angry momma-wolf!" Stefan yells before winking at me and running out of my room. Oh god, the wrath of an angry momma-wolf.. no-one ever and I mean EVER crosses their paths. 'Well perhaps you had better get down there hadn't you, Deli?' Kitsume chuckles deviously in my head. 'Seriously! What is up with giving me nick- wait... do you KNOW something kitty?' I say to her, very suspiciously might I add. No reply. What is with people today?! Honestly, I try and have a conversation with them and they either run away like my coward of a brother did, or they ignore me like the wimp in my head just did. 'Delilah can you please come to your Father's office immediately?' I hear in my head, interrupting my inner rembling 'Sure.' I reply with a huge lack of enthusiasm.

As I walk into the office my Mom and Dad abruptly stop talking about whatever. "Oh, don't stop talking on my account", I say, lacking happiness. Can you tell I don't want to be here? Kistume is beginning to get antsy. She wants out at the wrong moment!!

"Delilah? Where you even listening to what I have just said?" my mother growls.

"Umm... no?"  Isaid. And boy was that a wrong answer!

"Delilah Russo! I am trying my best to help you through your next transitions and you don't even have the decency to LISTEN?!" Mom yells, her face beginning to go pink with anger. 'Hey pops, help a giril out?' I whisper through my mind to my Dad."Heyy, angel, calm down dear. I have a feeling the only reason she isn't listening is because her cheetah wants to go for a run. Am I right Delilah?" my father said, with determination written all over hs face. And at that exact moment, Kitsume decides to make an appearance. Let me tell you right now, it's a weird feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gns over a human body. I mean ten fingers and toes? Even other animals don't have that many. Anyway, back to the current situation eh?

I looked Alpha Joe directly in the eye before bowing my head and revealing my neck, as a sign of submission. "Kitsume, I presume?" Alpa said.

"Yes sir, sorry for taking over Deli's body all of a sudden, but I wanted to finally meet my 'father' for all intents and purposes, if that is okay?" I spoke, confidence oozing from my pores.

"Of course", he chuckled, " it is a pleasure to meet you Kitsume, I'm guessing you are going to ask for permission to go for a run. Correct?"

"Well sir, actually I was wondering if we could go on a family run?" I murmured, shyly, "You see, I haven't really had the chance to stretch my legs or run with you all. I would also like to get used to your wolves scents, as they each are unique from one and other to my highly sensitive nose, sir. If that is also okay sir."