Holy transition!! Part 2

(Eva P.O.V. SHOCKER,!! xD)

My beautiful baby! I knew there was something going on when Stefan asked me and Joe to meet him at the clearing where he transitioned. It turned out, Delilah was transitioning and losing consciousness quickly. We knew it was almost over when her spine broke and I heard her bones re-set, but I was not prepared for what she would become. I thought she was a were-wolf! Apparently not. Stefan filled me and his father in before he got to the clearing, I cannot believe my baby girl is a were-soul-shifter! Of all the things!

(Elijah P.O.V. :O)

That smell again! That is all I have been thinking about and now it is stronger than ever, so I'm following it. My mate is going through her first shift, she must be a were-shifter, the only other animals to transition earlier than the age of 18 are were-soul-shifters, but they were all wiped out by hunters. As I reached the clearing where the Alpha's son first shifted, I saw the most beautiful being in my entire existence, and believe me, I have lived for a long time.

(Delilah P.O.V.)

When I woke up the first thing I noticed was that I'm laid on four spotted legs. 'Good afternoon Delilah' I hear in my head as I begin to stretch,'good after... Wait what do you mean afternoon, Kitsume? How long was I asleep for?' I yelled into the link as I sprung up, jostling Mom, Dad and Stefan in the mean time. 'Three hours, just to get your energy up' she laughs as I walk up to the lakes edge. Oh yea, did I forget to mention there is a lake in the clearing? Consider it mentioned. As I look into the water, the first thing I see are a pair of the most beautiful blue and silver eyes.The left eye was the deepest, bluest, sparkliest eye known to man, and the right eye was the brightest, sharpest silver, like it could see straight through your soul. I was so mesmerised by my eyes that I hadn't noticed my Mom run her hand through my fur, or the strange purring sound coming from the back of my throat. I then took more notice of my fur. The same white and black spotted fur that belonged to Kitsume. 'It belongs to you now too, Delilah. Never forget that. We are two souls that have become one.' 'Thank you Kitsume, you don't know how much that means to me...' I sobbed, but it sounded more like someone was strangling me. Anyway, back to my fur, if I rolled in snow then laid in it, you wouldn't find me. THAT is how white my fur was minus the spots. As I looked further up my back, the spots began to merge more and become stripes, until finally I had a long, black strip of fur running from the tip of my nose to the tip of my tail. I even had a tuftie mane on my neck. I would have to ask Kitsume about that later. Turning Around to see why everyone was quiet, a mouth-watering smell passed my nose but was gone as soon as it came so ignoring that fact, I stopped to look at my Mom, Dad and Stefan only to notice them staring at me. Chuckling slightly I slithered, like a cat obviously, to my brother, rubbing my head under his chin and began to pur before moving to my Mom and pushing my body against her legs, then over to my Dad, who had sat down, and curled up with my head on his lap. 'This is the life,' I thought as I began to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

sorry that it's short and EXTREMELY late, i have been very stressed and busy lately... hate me when you have read it <3

Xo - Courtney