Special person?? (part:19b) Last Part

Start from the beginning

"Yeah all praises due to you only, mom was also saying it has your name that's it's dark and you love me more." She grinned, and looked away.

"I know you love me equally, if you not believe then I can too apply mehendi and I know it will be also dark in colour." He said making her admire himself.

She smiled and stood from her place.

"I have something for you." She said, and went towards cupboard.

After few minutes, she handed him one packet.

"It's for you." She said

He opened that, and smiled seeing cream coloured sherwani.

"You selected it?" He asked

She nodded in yes.

"Actually I thought giving you gift as you're doing fast." She said with bright smile.

"But as far I know husband gives gifts?" He said

"See you did fast, so you deserve gift. Right? Then no matter what is ritual or what others do." Saying this, she turned but he held her hand and pulled.

"Won't you take your gift?" He said

"I b...u..t" She stammered thinking he got to know about her fast.

"I know what you're thinking, but for giving you something I don't need any excuse." He spoke, and made her turned towards himself.

She opened her eyes which were closed due to fear, her eyes started glittering seeing pink lehanga.

"Do you love it? If not then I'll return...." He teased her...

"Shut up, I loved it.. dare to return." She angrily said, he started laugh seeing her red face.

"You were teasing me, isn't?" She

"Yeah." He replied encircling arm around her neck.

"Leave me, I need to go." She said, and pushed him. He fell on bed and looked at her.

"Not fair, form many days we're not getting time for each other." He said, and tried to hold her hand..

"First change your dress, and also dad was asking about you. He might have to discuss something important with you, so first these things later we will concentrate on your romance." She said crossing her hand on chest.

"Will show you later my romance." He said, and went from there.

She about to fall due to weakness, but somehow managed to stand.

Night,

All were standing on terrace, and waiting for moon but Swara was sitting in room and looking down.

Her eyes were again filled with tears as head was spinning and feeling like vomiting.

Sanskar came near her with food plate, and sat beside her. Sensing his presence, she wiped her tears and smiled looking at him.

"Shona, eat this." He said, and forwarded food.

"I'll eat with you all, most importantly how can I eat in front of you... you might feel hungry.." She said biting her lips.

"I'll not feel, you eat now and later again you can eat with us." He said and tried to make her eat. She looked here there for Sujata but she was no where.

"Please." She tried to say, but he angrily looked at her. She gulped in fear, and looked down.

"I'll eat my own, see you have fast can't make me eat." She said, and took plate from his hand and moved from there.