Hazrat younus (A.S)

Hazrat younus A.S is our holy prophet. In the begining when Allah told Hazrat younus A.S to direct his tribe towards the teaching of islam. He tried conveying this message to his tribe but they ignored him ,made fun of him and said that he was crazy, now u see hazrat younusA.S was very old and he was very short tempered. So ome day he got really angry and said to his tribe "o my people of the tribe i tried to warn u but u did not listen to me and instead made fun of me i tried to direct u towards Allahs path but u all denied it, now u will all face a great danger,  in three days your village will be destroyed and you all will be ruined,this will be your punishment for not obeying my orders "after saying this he went away from the village and sat on top of a mountain where no one can find him,some people started to get worried that hazrat younus might be the real prophet ,and went looking for hazrat younus A.S so they could ask him for forgiveness , but they couldn't find him anywhere on the second day all the people from the village gathered in a big ground ,all aged people came from babies to old ones and they all begged to ALLAH for forgiveness ,they went down on their knees and prayed for forgiveness atlast Allah forgave them and lifted up the curse that hazrat younas A.S had asked for ,after some time a person came by to the same mountain where hazrat younus A.S was sitting ,Hazrat younus A.S asked that man "has the village been destroyed yet the one that ignored me "the man replied"oh nothing actually ,because they begged to god for forgiveness and he forgave them "hazrat younus was shocked to hear that and then.....
To be continued