12

1 new message from mingyu!

mingyu:
I'm here!

As soon as wonwoo read the text, he quickly grabbed his things going downstairs.

He was about to open the front door before he heard his Mom call him from the kitchen.

He turned to face her standing in the doorframe. "No goodbye?"

Wonwoo walked over to his mom and gave her a hug. "Bye Mom" he smiled lightly before letting go.

His mother reached into her purse sitting on the counter and handed him $40. "Just in case" she smiled.

"Thank you" Wonwoo took the money before bidding goodbye again and leaving through the door.

He seen Mingyus car parked in his drive way and got in. "Hey" he smiled. "Hey, you look nice"

That comment made wonwoos cheeks erupt with redness.

-

Music blasted into wonwoos ears as soon as he walked in behind mingyu.

Wonwoo had never been to a party like this. Maybe this could be fun.

He followed mingyu into what seemed like the kitchen. He couldn't tell as there were too many people crowding it.

The boy handed him a drink and he took a sip. "Ew what is this?" Wonwoo coughed as the taste of alcohol filled his mouth.

"You don't like it?"

"No" Wonwoo shook his head.

"It's alcohol"

"It tastes weird" wonwoos mother had told him not to drink that stuff which made him feel a bit guilty.

Mingyu disappeared back into the kitchen before coming back out and handing Wonwoo a cup of soda. "Better?"

-

Wonwoo sat down not knowing what to do or where to go. Mingyu had left a while ago to the bathroom and never came back.

The boy had to admit he was quite scared. The environment and everything was new to him.

"Hey"

Wonwoo looked up and was met with an unfamiliar boy. "oh, um hi"

"I'm minghao, what's your name?"

"oh I'm wonwoo"

"That's a nice name, and I brought you a drink" the boy named minghao handed Wonwoo a red cup filled with liquid.

Wonwoo drank it, caring less that it was alcohol. He wanted the experience of this.

"C-can I have more please?" he asked.

"Oh sure, it's in the kitchen"

Wonwoo watched as minghao poured him another drink.

As soon as it was in his hands, he gulped it down, feeling his throat burn.

"Wanna dance?"

Wonwoo turned to minghao "Sure"

And with that, minghao dragged Wonwoo to the crowd of bodies and danced with him.

//

it's been like almost a month since I've updated rip sorry.

Btw seventeen's comeback actually killed me.

And expect some form of smut in the next chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)