Chapter 1

2nd person pov

You wake up from the ringing of your alarm. It's 6:10 am and you slowly crawl out of bed being too tired to move. You look at yourself if the mirror and see that your mascara is smudged because you forgot to take it off last night when you were studying. You go to the bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth. You feel more awake and refreshed now after getting your face wet. You go back to your room and look in your closet to see what to wear. You pick out ripped denim mom jeans with a tucked in Thrasher hoodie with a black belt. You pair the outfit with some checkered Vans. You look in your mirror satisfied with your outfit choice.

You put on simple makeup which consists of  mascara and doing your eyebrows and also putting on lip balm. You check yourself in the mirror one last time and then grab your backpack. You head out the door to see that b/f/n is waiting for you in her car. You smile and wave and run to her car and get in. Immediately she shrieks and yells at you.

B/f/n: Did you see BTS's post on Twitter?!
You: No, what's so special about it?
B/f/n: BTS is going on tour to the US!
You: OMG REALLY? We have to go!! That would be so fun! What's the closest city they're going to?
(you and your friend live in Utah sorry if that's not where you live 😬😂)
B/f/n: Los Angeles. It's pretty far away but we could road trip!
You: My sister lives there so we could probably stay with her instead of paying a bunch to stay at a hotel!
B/f/n: That would be awesome!
You: We definitely have to go, let's ask our parents.
B/f/n: For sure! This has made my day I'm so excited!
You: Me too!! Also when is it and when do the tickets go on sale? We'll have to get on the website really fast if we want good seats.
B/f/n: They go on sale a week from today and we'll have to decide if we want to go on the fourth or fifth of May.
You: Ok, we could probably just spend a week down there and go to the concert on the fourth and then start coming home the fifth?
B/f/n: Sounds good! And we definitely have to get the best seats or this would all be useless.
You: Obviously! Now we should probably go to school or we're going to be late.

We both start laughing then b/f/n starts driving. On the way to school we play BTS songs to get us even more hype. We get to school and walk into our first class together right as the bell rings.

A/N: I'm going to make the chapters shorter than most just because it will make me more motivated to write haha, also sorry it was boring!