•17•

"What's your problem?" I ask Harry, he has no right to be upset at me, he broke up with me.

"Ye really love him, don't ye?" I could see the sadness in his eyes, the pain, and anger.
I don't reply, how could I reply? I like Parker, but I love Harry.

"No I don't. I like him, but not as much as I loved you. The difference is Parker is reliable. He wouldn't break up with me over going public." I didn't mean to hit so close to home but I did, so I reiterated the first sentence.

"I like Parker Pan, but  I love you, Harry Hook." Harry's face first lit up, then was filled with confusion, then anger.

"Wait, yer dating Peter Pan's son? Come on Princess I thought ye had higher standards!" He said it as more of a joke, so I laughed. Then I hear bushes rustling.

"Princess"

"Yes"

"I think someone may have heard yer confession."
.....
Panic set in and I ran off to find the person, but every was there. So I go to my seat and kiss Parker's cheek.

"Unfortunately, after that episode, I'm not feeling well, may I be excused?" Parker and everyone else around me nodded so I got up and left.

When I reached my room, I just sat there and cried. Not only was I lying to myself about loving Parker, I told Harry and someone heard! Why is life so complicated? Why can't things be easier, like they were on the.........
I know what I need to do. I quickly grab my bags and pack them fast. I put everything I need, all midnight blue. I make notes to Mal, Carlos, Harry, Ben, Jay and Parker. In Parker's notes I end things and everyone else's I explained why I'm leaving and tell them not to come for me.I put on an Evie outfit and as I leave the door, Jay steps in.

"E? What's going on?" Jay asks clearly concerned.

"I'm going back." I say.

"What? Why? You love it here!" Jay was too blind to see. "You're serious? Fine then I'm going with you!" Jay ran off and with a matter of moments, he was back. 

"Let's go" I said and we left to pass out the notes.