Fifteen

Edith

"You should not have said that," Donovan breathed.

He was probably right.

"You shouldn't have said that Edith," he warned me as he moved closer. He was towering over me. I could see the blood running through the veins in his neck. I could feel the exhalations from his nostrils he was breathing so hard.

"You can't..." he inhaled again "You can't just say that and..."

"And?"

He closed his eyes, inhaling and exhaling silently. I stood, frozen from so many emotions, and studied his face. His bushy eyebrows made a crease in the middle of his forehead and his lips were pressed together so tightly they looked pale.

Slowly, I raised my hand to his face and poked his forehead with my finger.

"You alive?"

His eyes shot open so quickly I took a stumbled step back.

"You make me feel alive," he breathed, "And like I can't breathe at the same time,"

Ditto, dickhead.

"What do you want me to do about that?"

His expression softened slightly.

"I know how to fix it," he said quietly, slowly grabbing my hand with his own.

Donovan

I couldn't control myself any longer. I squeezed her hand reassuringly, watching her beautiful face very carefully as I took a step closer.

I stood above Edith, watching in awe as she writhed and moaned against the little buzzing toy at the centre of her body. She was covered in sweat that glistened every time her muscles contracted. The sight of her and the noises she was making were shooting through me like an electric current straight to my crotch. But I let it happen, as I mentally noted her having another orgasm.

"How many has it been now?"

She let out a shriek in response as her whole body jolted once more, her tied wrists repeatedly slamming themselves against the pillows above her head.

"Four, I think," I hummed in agreement, "These are adding up pretty slowly, though. I wonder if I could make it go quicker,"

Her moans turned into giggles briefly, then into laughter in disbelief until they were almost tears. I swallowed thickly as I dragged my finger up her leg lightly, all the way up to her chin. I forced her face towards mine, our mouths so close I could feel every breath she inhaled.

"Good thing I'm not bored yet,"

I shook away the mental image of my recurring dream. The things I wanted to do to this woman made my head spin. There was nothing I loved more than drinking her orgasm from her body, and the look on her face when she lets me own her body like I so crave doing.

"You're creeping me out," she whispered.

I sighed heavily.

This was not going to go well.

"I wanted to wait," I told her honestly, "But I don't think I can wait anymore,"

"Wait for what?" her voice was barely audible.

"I need to finish the mating process,"

I tried to look for some kind of fear or anger on her face but I could find none. Maybe my little warrior had ran out of fight inside of her.