I finished the letter with my name at the very bottom. I neatly fold it and insert it in an envelope.

It's already evening but I went out to go to her house. As I arrived, I slowly walk to their front porch and crouched, sliding the envelope inside.

I stand up and started to walk away.

After 9 years...

"Alright!!" Bret clapped as he finishes doing your makeup, "it's sooo perfect. You're so beautiful." You look at the mirror and he did great.

Bret volunteered to do your makeup for your first guesting on a show. You didn't have a choice 'cause he's a persistent person and since he's a very good hair and make-up artist, you didn't think twice to say yes.

Your phone vibrates on the table and you see that it was Jade wanting to facetime.

You answer and you saw her, "hey Jade." You and Bret greet.

"Hi!!" You could hear a faint noise from the other line, "Sorry it's a bit loud here, our concert's about to start. I just wanted to check on you both."

"It's alright," you say.

"So are you guys already at the Ellen show now??" She asks.

"Yep, we're at the dressing room. It hasn't started yet." Bret asked.

"Who's that?" You heard someone ask Jade.

"Oh it's my friends." Jade answered and three women pop up.

"Hi Jade's friends!" They greeted.

"Hello Jade's bandmates!" Bret greeted back and you waved.

There was knock on the door and a person goes in, "Miss (Y/N), you're on in about ten minutes."

"Yes, thank you." The person leaves and closed the door.

"Okay, we gotta get going now." Jade says.

"Alright, goodluck to your first world tour!!!" You cheered excitedly.

"Thank you, and goodluck to you too hun!!" Jade say and you waved goodbye.

You smile as you hung up. You're very happy for your friends and also for yourself.

After years, you guys finally made it. Bret has become a successful HMU artist, it has always been his passion. And all along, Jade has the hidden talent in singing so she was discovered and became a part of the famous girlband.

Well, you became a successful fashion designer, which you started to love since. You are also a founder of a popular fashion brand which is one of the top most powerful luxury brands in the world. Shocking, right?

"Are you ready?" Bret asked as he walks with you at the backstage.

You breathe, "I'm really nervous to be honest, this is my first time."

"Don't be, you got this!" Bret gave you a thumbs up.

You watch the television backstage as Ellen Degeneres makes an introduction, "...and now for our very special guest: the one and only beautiful founder of (Y/B/N), (Y/N) (Y/L/N)!"