As they reached the Arts building, things went under control. Mostly, students only got wild outside, because the professor wouldn’t catch them there if they did anything to others. Seth let go of her hand and wiped his forehead, he was sweating. "Woah, that was.... fun," he said sarcastically. 

          "Fun?" Rose mimicked. She was panting for oxygen and sweating heavily. She didn’t know how she would she cope with this situation everyday. "This is the worst day ever!" She exclaimed. "All this time, I'd always watched you get chased by them and then I laughed. Can't believe now I'm in your place!" 

           Seth let out a small laugh. "We gotta go to class. Two men will be watching you. They'll make sure that you're safe from those cheerleaders," he mumbled and walked away from there, with three men, following from behind him.

         So, he got three men and I got two? Great, just let the guy have all the extra protection. Rose shrugged before walking away from there, awkwardly, as the two Men In Black were walking by her side.

        "Er-" she turned awkwardly to her lifeless bodyguards when they reached in front of her English class. "Are you coming in too?" She asked, hoping that they’d say no. It would be so embarrassing to go into class with your babysitters.

        "If you're reluctant, we'll stay guard outside, Princess," one of them said. Rose nodded. Wow, they're good. They could read her mind. "Good idea," Rose smiled and then got into her class. The class instantly went silent as she entered the room. Every eye was staring at her; some were sharp and some were flirty. Rose just gave them an innocent smile and raised a hand. 

       "Rose!" Someone called her name excitedly. Rose searched for the voice and it was Alex's. He was waving excitedly at her, and asking her to sit beside him. Rose waved back and motioned towards him. "Hi!" She greeted him, taking a seat beside his table.

         "Morning, Rose," he greeted back. Rose took her book out from her backpack and put it on her table. Then, she put her bag behind her back. She turned her eyes to Alex and realised that he was staring at her. "What?" She asked, puzzled. Her cheeks started to redden.

          Alex chuckled. "No, it’s just. You look happy today," he answered and smiled genuinely. He couldn't explain why, but he loved to see her smiling. It was the most pure and cheerful curve that he ever clashed with. 

         "What? Do I?" Rose said and cupped her face. She didn't realise that she was smiling. But she knew why. Seth. She didn't want to admit it but yesterday was too fun. Probably the best day of her life. 

       "Yeah," Alex grinned. "Its a good thing. Keep that smile, Seth’s gonna need it. He’s always moody," he tapped her table and winked. Rose looked at him through her eyelashes. "Do you know why?" She asked hopefully. 

        Alex rubbed his nose. "Hmm, maybe he's stressed. I mean, who won't be? He is Andorra's Crown Prince," Alex explained. Rose nodded, understanding. It must be hard for him. To have all that responsibility on his own. She made a vow that she would try her best to cheer him up. "Now, where's that smile has gone?" Alex awakened her when her smile disappeared.

       Rose grinned. Alex did know how to cheer her up. "I'm just thinking," she said, wimbling with her fingers. "About what?" Alex asked. Rose drew a long breath and widened her arms. "Everything around me," she chirped. Alex laughed and clapped his hands. "Then you're thinking about me too? Yippee," he said cutely.

          Rose giggled. This guy was funny. Sometimes, she wished Seth was more like Alex. Fun, easy and outgoing. They would have so much fun together. Even until now, she was the only one who was trying hard to get along with their marriage. She hoped that Seth would do something too.