❝don't be a hypocrite❞

(watch above video to recover from this)

so my friend is currently dating someone, (which trust me i'm actually very happy about it) but she's been a very big hypocrite ever since.

let's go back to freshman year, shall we? i remember her telling me that when she dated someone, she wanted to have know or talked to the person for at least a month before they dated.

well, my friend and her now boyfriend have only been talking for 2 weeks. they've known each other for a year, but they never talked before that, and honestly hardly knew the other existed.

now yes, i get it, some people believe in love at first sight, or should i say text since that's all they did (they never had a face to face conversation before they started dating) but 2 weeks, really?

secondly, she always said that once she got into a relationship, she wouldn't be clingy and just be with her boyfriend like other couples do. now, all she's been doing is hanging out with her boyfriend, pushing me and my other friend away, and then gotten mad that my other friend and i are spending more time with each other than with her.

now, my other friend, let's name her, Violet, she has a boyfriend as well, but she knows how to balance her time. to be completely honest with you, i honestly wouldn't mind that Violet spent all her time with her boyfriend.

now, the friend that just started dating, let's name her, Daisy, has been acting differently. her boyfriend is a dick, and was threatening to throw a piece of food at both me and Violet. Instead of telling her boyfriend to stop, Daisy told us to simply move .

after telling Daisy how Violet and I felt about the whole situation, Daisy said she would speak up next time.

umm, i'm sorry, but that's just you being a bitch. you don't have to wait till we say something, and then say something. it's called being a good friend and telling your boyfriend to stop being a dick.

honestly, before they started dating, i didn't mind him and thought he was okay. but now, whenever this other guy is around and whenever he's with Daisy, he tries to act tough, when i reality, he's just a dick that everyone's getting tired off.

i seriously don't know what to do, because i know that if i tell Daisy about how i feel, she'll get angry and say i'm "jealous" because i've never been in a relationship.

anyways, i guess that's my half assed rant.

(watch above video to recover from this)