Cave

By: Lynx

Things in between ' ' are thoughts unless they are between " " 

Kaylee/Kunoichi P.O.V 

I zetaed to the batcave with an unconscious Roy slung over my shoulder. "Hey, guys" I called out "I got Roy. We need to keep him calm, his emotions trigger his transformation. So far I only know that anger causes it but there might be other emotions that do it so be careful." I put him down in the medbay and walked towards the bats who were surrounding the batcomputer with Bruce sitting in THE chair. 

I looked around but I didn't see Lian anywhere which worried me. "Lian's asleep in my room," Dick answered my unasked question. I nodded my head to show that I had heard what he said. I mentally sighed in relief. I looked at the computer screen and it was filled with different formulas, equations, and diagrams. "Have you figured out the antidote yet?" I questioned. "Not yet," answered Bruce. I groaned.

 I was thinking about checking on Lian to make sure she was ok and not having nightmares or something when I saw Ember coming out of the shadows with Jason. She unceremoniously threw him onto a bed in the med bay. I cornered her before she could walk off; grabbing her arm and dragging her to the other side of the room. 

"I wanted to apologize, I'm sorry that I yelled at you it wasn't right for me to yell and you didn't deserve to be yelled at," I apologized. I looked at Ember Shadow waiting for her response.