Meeting of a Life Time!

I was walking into the coffee aisle only to see another red head there. Well cool. Then I noticed she had the stuff to make Death wish coffee. Sometimes that's what keeps me more or less awake all day. Oh well.

Once I got close to her I called out "Hi stranger! I'm Onyx, and who are you?" She looked at me and then replied "Good. Name's Kaylee." With that we started chatting about anything and everything. I told her about my passion with Barrel Racing and that I'd been making money from that and I was working a full time job. She told me about being raised in an orphanage and what it was like.

Then we started talking about our favorite comics. I told her about how I saw this 3 part comic art work, and how Jason got bitten by a vampire or a werewolf and was turning into one. I asked her what her thoughts were on a non twilight thing based off of the comic. She thought it was a good idea, so I asked her "Will you co-write it with me?" Kaylee said "Yes! I would love to!" 

We split up to go to our homes, but decided to go to the park, and then we would just walk around and talk about the book. We need to figure out who the characters were going to be, when the people start at when they get to Gotham, their powers/hero names, and if their going to end up crushing or dating anyone.

I dropped off my stuff and headed back out. My person was going to be female, and know many languages, oh if she used a frying pan as a weapon that would be so funny! I got to the park and started reading some Fanfics I found. About a 1 minute later Kaylee showed up.  

With that we started talking about what we would need to figure out in order for the book to work.  We got most of the details taken care of and we started to head to my house so I could get her something to drink. 

As we where walking down my street when a portal opened under our feet! We fell through it and started falling towards the ground when we hit a building, it hurt to move for a minute but after that we got up and saw a sign saying "Welcome to Gotham!"