OH COME ON YOU PAIN!

She was right I should just go deal with Jason. Oh joy not. 

Knowing Jason he probably went to his hideout. I need to get him back to the cave and fast. If something happens it's going to go down hill faster then it's going.

After running and jumping over buildings for about a hour trying to get there without blowing up in the process, I finally made it to the hideout.

Jason was in the middle of his living room with Artemis and Bizarro trying to stop him from doing anything he'd regret. And seeing this I did the stupider than stupid thing by jumping through the window as I was starting to fall down I grabbed my frying pan, and once I got close enough I slammed his face into it. After he stumbled back I summoned fire to surround him so he would stay still for a bit.

I turned to Artemis and Bizarro to explain "Ok so craziness happened and because of that Jason Roy and someone else are werewolves. I'm Ember Shadow, the name is because of the fact I control fire and shadows, and I can use many weapons..." 

I turn to Jason point at him and say "Bad dog, bad! No getting out of the ring." saying that I raised the flames height to the ceiling.

I turned back around to finish what I was saying "Ok so I use throwing knifes, guns, smoke pellets, gas pellets, bow-staff, frying pan, bow and arrows, taser built into my jacket, and fireproof gloves so I don't destroy anything on accident."

With that I focused on the fire and shadows around Jason, lowered the flames as I grabbed him with the shadows, as we traveled back to the cave so we could end this thing.