Chapter 50: The Shallows of Darkness

Comincia dall'inizio

"You're...not kidding" said IF "I was expecting to whack but

"That was...amazing Peashy" said Terra excitedly going to her "your strength is par with the others, if not greater. You lack a bit of finesse but being new that's fine. You took the beast on, and sent it away like it was nothing!" Peashy brightly blushed "Still that special you did was...simple but powerful"

"Well it was easy to do Terra...you can do it too"

"Well punching yes, but I imagine not that"

"Here, here I'll show you...before it gets to us"

The beast was still fighting and picking itself up "Now then Terra...take your right hand here" Peashy said grabbing it "Now imagine the wolf is a toy, you have to bash with all your might. Now close it harder, shake it harder" as Terra just listened he felt his fist almost burn, shaking as the wolf "Now just go forth and go bam!"

"Guys look out!" called IF as the beast came forward running to them

"Now get them Terra!" Terra jumped right at the Fenrir, his fist bright yellow

"Guard Break Punch!" with a punch straight to its head, he sent it like the projectile of a rocket-catapult sending it back where it once was, but into a rock before it vanished.

As Terra panted a bit, and came back to the moment he flinched "Okayyy...I just...did that"

"Wow...you sent it as far as I did" said Peashy amazed "That was amazing"

"I know it was a punch" said IF "but you seem a bit surprised"

"I think...I'm there again" said Terra satisfied "I think I've regained the strength I've lost. I mean if I could do that"

"Just imagine what else you could do?" asked Peashy to which Terra nodded

"Yeah...and on that note. There's something I'm going to try...the Plasma Force: Original version"

Terra stepped forward "The original version?" asked IF

"Back when I could freely manipulate energy" said Terra "It was a way to condense my power into a sphere, but unlike the Mk 2 version, once I fire the blast I concentrate more power into it, before applying my power like a catapult to fire it faster"

"That sounds really strong" said Peashy

"Only one glaring problem. The special might be strong, but it consumes a lot of energy leaving me drained and tired" Terra clenched his hand "There could be time I might need it again, and I've yet to try it in my HDD form, so I'm going to try use it"

"No problem" said IF "we'll help you if you get tired"

"Alright...here I go"

Terra closed his eyes, focusing his strength which caused a white fiery glow to coat his body before he put his hands to his side. Terra generated the familiar purple plasma ball in hand, swelling to football size "Now...to push all the..." but he froze mid-charge

"Terra...Terra what is it?" Asked Peashy

"I...don't know but I feel...strange" it was then IF saw the attack changed to a distinct colour of azure blue as Terra thrust his hands forward, but the attack didn't fire but stalled into the air for Terra to put his hands over each other aiming at the attack "ahhh....ahhhhhhhhhhhh" the azure attack gained white wisp like rings and little lights like shattered glass scattered from it as it grew to beach-ball "Azure...GLEAMER!" a burst like wave erupted from the ball causing the girls to cover themselves from the attack as it widened before keeping a 10ft wavy tube shape.