Chapter 50: The Shallows of Darkness

Start from the beginning

Terra smile "Well...I'll do my best, I'm a bit new to the Big Brother thing though...but I could get use to it. Still you don't find calling me, in this girl form, big bro?"

"Well...you look a girl" said Peashy "But you're big brother inside...right here" she said putting a hand on his heart

"He-he-he...nicely put Peashy, nicely put" he said smiling back to her "Come on let's go find this Fenrir and get home"

As the trio walked through the forest, they came to a clearing "Is that the monster?" asked IF "I know it's a Fenrir but they come in different colours"

"Hmm...it's all yellowy with red claws and teeth" said Peashy

"Hang on let me see" said Terra who raised his fingers to summon a virtual menu "Neptune lets me use the Nepedia for events like this. Normal Fenfir...Flame Fenfir, Ice Fenfir, Savage Fenfir...Can...dy Fenfir?"

"Huh..Candy?" IF peeked round to only flinch "I hope he tastes nicer than he's named"

"And...ah Lesser Fenfir! Yeah it matches the colour, it's him. Right Peashy...for this battle we're going to gauge how strong you are. The Monster isn't hard but not a pushover...so when your ready"

"Okay I'm ready" said Peashy nodding.

"Right...first let me go first then you"

Terra flew to the beast, that immediately reacted to his advance. It open it's mouth to fire spikes at Terra who evaded and deflected them. It was then he got closer enough and dealt a strong slash to make it flinch, before it clawed at him. Terra purposefully blocked the claw, which knocked him back considerably but he went to recover...only to his surprise to be caught by Peashy "Big Bro...are you alright?"

"Oh...yeah I'm fine but thank you" he said gratefully as she put him down "I was simply gauging his power that's all. Now three things I want you to do. First just dodge and evade, second block one of its attacks...then strike at it alright"

"Okay"

Peashy flew to the beast "Nah-nah...you can't get me!" she teased to which the wolf fired the spikes from its mouth. Peashy flew around and evaded the spikes like a game "Come on...I'm over here"

"Not quite smooth" said Terra "But she is a kid, so speed is no problem. Alright time for a block"

"Yoohoo" she landed on the ground, claws forged before crossing them over herself "Down here" the wolf head-smashed her claws, to which Peashy was knocked back but Terra saw her starting to recover herself

"Just to be sure" Terra hovered up to softly catch "There you go"

"Thank you Big Bro" he eased her back to the air

"I saw you starting to stop...but I wanted to be sure. Alright now just smash the Wolf, in-fact do you have any special moves? I mean when I went to a CPU I learnt a couple things"

"Hmmm...oh yeah, yeah I got two! One is to help someone be stronger, and the second is a punch"

"Then go for the punch"

Peashy flew right in, dodging a headsmash from the wolf before going to its side "Guard Break Punch!" with a glowing yellow punch she struck the wolf...and sent it literally flying like a cannonball bulldozing quite a few trees "Whoa...he went really far"