Chapter 7-SICK

'A little gift from me to you.'

That sentence kept on repeating inside my head. SM and Seth said the exact same thing. So weird. Maybe it was just a coincidence.

Coincidence. That could explain it. I should stop thinking about these stuffs and just study for our exam tomorrow.
~~~~~
The exam was so-so. It was not hard but it was not that easy too. I know. It sounds confusing.

I was actually excited to go to the library because of two things: my fave book and SM. I hope he replied to me.

"I believe now is not the right time for me to introduce myself to you. And about my gender, I'm a guy. I hope that won't freak you out. I won't bite. By the way, I heard that you have a new friend aside from the librarian. Can you tell me all about this friend of yours? -SM"

I blinked twice as I was absorbing all what he had written. He knows about the librarian being my only friend. He knows about Seth. Who are you SM?

I replied to him (well now I know that he is a he) saying, "I don't really have a problem with you being a guy... About this new friend of mine... His name is Seth Smith. I just met him a few days ago and now I'm actually his slave. Your fault though. You tempted me to reply to your 'hi' and now look where it got me... He's weird.. Sometimes he's nice and sometimes he's a jerk.. I don't know. I still have a month to get to know him better.."

What am I doing communicating with a notebook? ... I need to get a life...
~~~~~
I was on my way to place my books inside my locker. Just then, I heard two girls whispering to each other. I pretended to be busy organizing my things as I listened.

"Poor Seth," a girl said.

Seth?

"Why? What happened to him?" The other girl asked.
"He's sick. The teacher said that he doesn't know when he would get better."

Seth is sick? No wonder no one was annoying me today. Should I do something?

I grabbed my phone and decided to text him.

Oh right.

He has MY number but I don't have HIS. -_-

I was about to put my phone inside my pocket when it suddenly beeped.

"Hi Miss McKenzie. This is Mr. Johnson. I am just informing you that Mr. Smith is sick that's why he was not able to attend his classes today. He wanted to let you know in case you were wondering where he went. Thank you and have a good day!"

Wow. Good timing...
.....
I stared at my phone for a few minutes not knowing what to do...

I began walking around in circles deciding on something. To visit or not to visit? I sounded like Hamlet.

Be serious Suzy. No time for jokes.

Wait. Why do I even care about him? Ugh

I finally had the guts to text him and ask if would it be okay to visit him right now. I got a reply in less than a minute. Wow. That was fast.

"That would be great Miss McKenzie. I would be right there to pick you up."
~~~~~
Wow. His house is huge. Chandeliers everywhere. It was a two-story house. Or should I say a mansion. This place is five times bigger than ours. Rich kid...

"Miss McKenzie. Right this way please."
"Oh right. Sorry."

I followed him to what I think is the way to Seth's room. When he opened the door, there I saw a sleeping Seth.
-----
A/N: done done done :)

I don't update daily because of three reasons: I'm in college, I don't have internet connection everyday and sometimes I don't know how to continue the story so peace on earth :)

Vote and comment! :)
Bye-yeom!