No goodbye's....See ya

|Midnight|

It was about...12:30 at night, I finished packing my things, Mikasa was in bed sleeping. Annie was going to come get me at 5....so I decided to write a letter to Mikasa sense I won't be here when she wakes up.

~~~~~~~~

           Dear Mikasa, I'm really upset that I can't stay with you longer, but don't worry we'll see each other soon. Don't worry....   
Hopefully I'll be able to visit you...if I can't be there when the baby is born, I'm truly sorry, I hope the baby looks beautiful like you...and doesn't take my ugly features, anyway....I love you and our child so so so much, see ya soon, beautiful.      

                                      Love, Eren Jaeger ♡

After Eren finished writing the note he layed in his bed next to Mikasa, he kissed her forehead.

~~~~~~~
|5 am- Time for Eren to leave|

Eren received a text from Annie.

Annie(big nose): Hurry your ass up, it's cold out here!

Eren: Dont rush me....big nosed bitch

Annie(big nose): I understand that you hate me, but you didn't have to call me a bitch 😑

Eren: Idgaf....I can call you whatever I want to call you 😒

Annie(big nose): Whatever...hurry your ass up!

Eren finished texting Annie as he grabbed his suitcase, before he left he walked up to Mikasa and pecked her lips gently. He looked at Mikasa's stomach...she had a little baby bump.

"I'll miss you..." He said talking to the baby in Mikasa's stomach, he kissed her stomach gently and left.

"I'm going to miss everyone..." Eren mumbled to himself as he walked outside, it was freezing.

As he was walking he saw someone wearing a black hoodie, and was smoking a cigarette.

"Rivai...?" Eren asked.

"So, your leaving..." Rivai said as she looked at the ground.

"Yeah...I don't know when I'll be back" Eren told Rivai.

"Alright" Rivai said as she threw her cigarette on the ground and walked off.

"Hey...Rivai!" Eren yelled

"What?" Rivai said not looking at Eren.

"Are you alright?"

She didn't answer, she just kept walking.

"Whatever" Eren said as he finally found Annie, Annie was leaning against the car with her hood over her head.

"What the hell took you so long?" Annie asked

"Does it matter?"

"Yes it matters...I'm out here freezing my butt off!"

"Am I supposed to care?" Eren said

"Shut up dick head" Annie said as they both got in the car.

"So...where are we heading?" Eren asked

"You'll see when we get there" Annie told him as they drove off.

As they were driving off...Eren remembered something. "Shit! My necklace!....Stop the car!"

Annie stopped the car, "Are you fucking kidding me!?" Annie yelled as Eren ran towards the dorms.

|Minutes Later|

Eren made it to his dorm room, he opened the door slowly so that he didn't wake up Mikasa.

When he looked at the bed she wasn't there. "M-Mikasa...?" Eren said looking around.

"I....couldn't sleep..." A soft voice said as Eren turned around to see Mikasa sitting down looking out the window.

"Oh..." Was the only thing he could say.

"W-Well, I came to get my necklace, I left it here by accident" Eren said as he went to go get it.

Mikasa nodded, as she held her legs, trying not to cry.

Eren finally got his necklace, he was about to leave out until....

"Eren..." Mikasa said as she held her scarf.

"Yeah?"

"Can you promise me something?"

"Of course" Eren told Mikasa.

"Promise me....that...you'll come back alive, I already lost to many people in my life...and I don't want to lose my husband" Mikasa told him as she looked at Eren, tears in her eyes.

"I won't die Mikasa...I promise"

"Alright....goodbye..." Mikasa said softly.

"Dont say goodbye, cause we'll see each other soon" Eren said as he smiled.

"Alright, well....see ya" Mikasa said as she smiled.

"See ya....beautiful" Eren told her as he left the room.

beautiful" Eren told her as he left the room