Murderers!!

Its been awhile and we were still racing...I was still first Ymir was second, Sasha third and Historia fourth. Ymir was slowly catching up!

"Hey Mikasa!!" Ymir yelled as I lookes beside me.

"What Ymir!!?" I said Surprised

"Hahahaha!!!"

"Ughh..no way your winning!! I said to Ymir.

It was awfully quiet...I saw Sasha behind me..but I didnt see Historia.

"Guys! Where did Historia go!!?" I yelled worried.

Ymir instantly stopped. "Wheres my baby!!?

"She was just behind me not to long ago..." Sasha said looking around.

I quickly got off the motorcycle. "You guys look for Historia...i'll be looking on this side!!" I told them.

"Alright be safe!" Sasha said.

It was getting dark and i couldn't really see anything. I looked around till I saw a street sign. It read "Austin Street". Why do I remember that street name?, I said to myslef.

~~Flashback~~

My mom was driving me to school when i was 8.

"You see this area dear...dont go hear at ALL it can be very dangerous!

"Why momma?"

"Because...theres people called murderers

"What are murderers?

"Murderers are people who kill you....

~~End of Flashback~~

"Shit!! Murderers!!" I said as I heard a high pitched scream.

"Historia!!?" I shouted

"Mikasa!!?"

"That must be Historia!! As a ran to were the sound was. I heard guys..with deep voices. I quietly walked into the alleyway. There was a really tall guy with brown  hair and a guy a little bit shorter than hin with blonde hair. It looked like he had muscles and was pretty strong.

The blonde hair guy was holding Historia's mouth while a knife was at her neck.

"Leave her alone!!" I yelled

"Who the fuck are you?" The taller guy said coming towards me.

"My name is...NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!" I yelled as I kicked him in the balls.

"Aaah Fuck!!"

I started walking to the blonde hair guy.

"Dont get anywhere closer!! Or I will slice her neck!! He yelled at me.

I was about to punch him but the taller guy grabbed me and threw me to the wall.

"A-Aah..." I said

"Mikasa!!?" Historia yelled.

"Uggh..." I said grasping for air.

"Get up you little bitch!!" The brown haired guy yelled. I looked at the guy. "Bertholdt!?"

He didnt say anything he just smirked and picked me up by my shirt and kneed me in the stomach.

"M-Mikasa!!" Historia said with tears in her eyes.

"H...Historia...do something" I said coughing up blood.

"I..I cant..." She said crying.

"Yes you can!!" As Bertholdt punched me in the face.

"Heh...your so weak" he said pulling out a knife from his pocket. "You cant even hit me..." He put his face close to mine.

I spit in his face. "Fuck off" I said but before i could say anything else  he stabbed me in the stomach.

"Aaahh!!" I screamed out in pain.

"Mikasa!!!!" Historia said as she headbutted Reiner in the face.

"Aah..Shit!!" He yelled as he leaned against a wall holding his nose.

The knife was still in my stomach. I slowly pulled it out. "Nngh..s-shit". I had a little bit of energy in me. Reiner was running towards Historia..I ran after hit and sliced his arm deeply. Then I ran to Bertholdt and sliced his neck and he fell grasping for air. I put my foot on his face and stared into his eyes.

"DONT mess with Mikasa Ackerman!!

I heard footsteps. It was Sasha and Ymir. "Holy shit what happened!!?"Sasha yelled. Ymir ran to Historia and hugged her. "Oh baby..Im so glad your okay!!...did anyone hurt you!?" Ymir asked Historia.

"N...No but Mikasa...she got stabbed in the stomach!" Historia said holding her mouth while crying.

I fell to the ground...I was in so much pain, my stomach felt like it was burning. Everything was blurry. Was I dying??

Sasha ran to me. "Oh shit Mikasa!!...are you alright?!!

All I did was smile weakly....

"Im Mikasa Ackerman...why wouldn't I be alright...

Sasha had tears in her eyes, she giggled softly. "We need to take you to the hospital"

"No...just take me home" I said holding my bleeding stomach.

"But Mikasa....your bleeding out...!!

"Please...Sasha...take me home" I said as my eyes closed.

I didnt feel anything...

I didnt see anything...

I didnt hear anything...

All I saw was...a bright light...someone was coming towards me....