Part 10

Hi guys! Okay so my readers jumped from 118 to 164 in one day. This is so cool. Thank you! But anyways, please comment what you think should happen next! Feedback is encouraged(; Thanks to all of my readers, it's really appreciated. This story is nowhere near the end, so keep reading! Hope you like it!<3 

-Amanda

It's now Sunday night, and I am nowhere near ready to go back to school. Having one week off really messes with your head. I walked into the kitchen and saw everybody sitting at the long table. I stopped in my tracks, looked at them, then continued to the fridge. They were talking quietly about something and immediately shut up once I got in the room. I grabbed one of those cookies with ice cream filling. 

"So" "Whats up" "Hi" they said at the same time. I looked at them again and walked over to the couch. I sat down and turned on the tv.

"One Direction touring America next month! Buy your tickets now!" the lady on the tv said. What? They never told me they were going...

"WHAT?!" I yelled. I looked back to the table and they were all smiling.

"Surprise!" Liam yelled back. Their smiles quickly faded. I looked straight to Harry, who seemed really excited. Chloe slapped his arm, telling him to stop, then looked back at me.

"How come you never told me? You are leaving for like 6 months and you never told me?" I quietly said to Harry. I could feel the lump in my throat.

"YOU'RE COMING WITH US TOO AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL BECAUSE CHLOE ENTERED YOU GUYS IN THIS PROGRAM WHERE YOU DO ONLINE WORK! YAY!" Niall screamed so quickly I could  barely understand what he was saying.

"SERIOUSLY?!?! Oh my gosh! What! YES!!" I screamed back.

" Wait, no school? How?" I asked Chloe

"Well, Mr.Templeton heard that you were dating Harry and didn't want you to be bullied. So he gave us the option of on-line homework. And i said yes" Chloe stated.

"Awesome! But how did you get online homework, you aren't dating one of them? I asked laughing.

"Surprise!" Chloe yelled sheepishly. Zayn smiled at her. I knew they would be together soon. I ran over to Chloe and hugged her and congratulating her.

"Oh, we are also having a going away party!" Liam said randomly.

"When?" I asked excitedly. He looked at his watch then said, "15 minutes." My eyes widened and i ran up to my room  to get ready. I put on my Black body con dress and a jean jacket. I didn't know if it was a casual party or not, so I figured this would work. I threw on my nude pumps then re-straightened my hair. I ran downstairs and saw the boys, looking awesome in their nice clothing, putting out food. The doorbell rang and I ran to it.

"Ellie! Dani!" I screamed as Eleanor and Danielle walked through the door. They hugged me then walked over to their boyfriends.

"I will get the door for now on, I don't think you will be able to handle it." Niall said, winking at me. I looked at him confused, then walked over to Harry. He was looking into his reflection in a spoon. He was fixing his hair over and over again. I gave him the "what the hell" look, but he didn't see me.

"Who are you trying to impress with your hair?" I said to him. He jumped then put the spoon in his pocket. He is weird.

"You.." he said blushing. I giggled then fixed his hair so it looked really good.

"There. And you are perfect the way you are!" I said kissing him.

"Cliche... but thank you" he said smiling. We walked out to the living room again and there were about 25 more people. Wow, that was quick. The doorbell rang again and Harry threw me on his back then answered the door.

"Cher! How are you, love?" Harry said, hugging her. My jaw dropped. Cher Lloyd is my idol. And she is in my house. Oh my god.

"Hey Hazzah! And hey Loryn! I have heard so much about you! It is great to finally meet you!" she replied then kissed me and Harry's cheek. I got down from Harry's back then looked at him, holding his shoulders.

"Oh my gosh. I love Cher. And she is here. You need to make me and her friends. She is my idol. And she is gorgeous. I love you for bringing her here." I stuttered. 

"Go talk to her then!" he said pushing me along.

"No, that's weird!" i yelped back.

"Go." he said sternly

"Fine" I sighed. I walked over to her and introduced myself. Now what do we talk about?

"You know, you and Harry are a really cute couple!" she said, breaking the silence.

"Thank you, we get that a lot!" I said laughing. We were talking for the next 30 minutes about random things - music, food, clothes, and Harry.

"We should go to lunch and the mall one day, you are really cool!" she said and I almost had a heart attack. Omg Cher Lloyd wants to hang out with me! Be cool, Loryn.

"Yeah! We just have to go before next month because I will be in New York with the boys!" I said back.

"Love, i'm touring with the boys! They didn't tell you?" she said, acting like I was stupid.

"What?! They don't tell me anything! But i guess that means we can go out whenever!" I said, hugged her, then walked to Harry. He was laughing because he knew what she just said. I rolled my eyes and went out back to dance.  The house had about 50-60 people  in it and almost all of us were outside dancing. We danced for about an hour then everyone left. It wasn't that fun of a party, but I met Cher Lloyd. It was the best day of my life. We cleaned up the house then went to bed. I hopped in the shower and started washing my hair. I looked over and saw my mom. She was starring at me laughing. I closed my eyes and opened them and she was gone. I grabbed the razor and slit my wrist. I don't know why, my instincts told me to. All of the memories of my childhood came running back through my mind. I starred at my cut I just made. I fell down and Chloe ran into the bathroom. She locked the doors when she saw my cut because she didn't want the boys to see this again.

"Loryn! Calm down! What happened!" she said while wrapping a towel around me.

"I saw my mom and picked up the razor. Chloe, I don't know why.." I cried out.

"W-what do you mean you saw your mom.. she is in jail, Loryn. You know she isn't here." she said scared.

"I know. What is up with my mind.." I said while standing up I opened the door to my room and the boys were all standing my the door. They saw the blood dripping from my room and went to say something.

"Boys, i'm fine. Just an accident while shaving. Out, now..Besides Harry." I said while looking at the door. The boys got out and I sighed.

"You shouldn't lie to them Lo.. They should know." Chloe said behind me.

"I thought you stopped this Loryn." Harry said sternly, tears in his eyes. I sat him  down on the bed an explained what happened.

"Why did you see your mom? She is gone. She can't hurt you. And why did you cut yourself?" He said, looking me straight in the eye.

"I don't know.. it's just my mind. My body just told me to cut myself. I don't know. Lets just drop the subject. goodnight, Chlo. Go with Zayn.. I will be fine." I said while picking out my pajamas. She left and I went to bed, before Harry could say anything to me.