Chapter 2 : Vas Happeninn ?!

Back in the changing room, the atmosphere was one of pure excitement and the chants echoing from the jam packed arena acted like an adrenalin rush giving drug.

"ZAYN! ZAYN! ZAYN! ZAYN! ZAYN!" 

"Go on Zayn," Liam encouraged, pushing me towards the door.

"Yeah bro, show em those sexy dance moves," Louis piped from the other end of the room with a wink.

"d-d-dance moves? What are you on about?" I asked, confused.

"The fans want you to dance for them Zayn and you know we love to give the fans what they want," Harry answered.

"ZAYN! ZAYN! ZAYN! ZAYN! ZAYN! ZAYN!"

"Go on lad they're waiting for you" Niall said.

His rich Irish accent sugar coated the feeling of nervousness that now enveloped me. "You guys aren't gonna let me do this alone, are you?! ..... boys?"

But they were no longer in the room, hell I wasn't even in the room. I was suddenly surrounded by a fog of darkness and the deafening screams of our beloved fans. Vas happeninn ......

Whoa! Blinding light! As soon as the fans caught sight of me they went into a mad frenzy.

"ZAYN! ZAYN! ZAYN! ZAYN! ZAYN!"

A familiar tune blasted through the speakers flooding over the arena like the seismic waves of an earthquake. Hell it felt like the stage was shaking too.

"Ohh wooaahhh ohh wooaahhh ohh wooaahhh"

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine

JUSTIN BIEBER?!! WTH!!

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

"n-n-nooooo wait they've played the wrong song!," I shouted!!

THEY PLAYED THE WRONG SONG!!!

I bolted upright from my comfy bed, wide eyed and very awake. Whew. It was just a dream.

Hmm breakfast, I thought, suddenly ravenous. Better go look for the boys, they're probably in the game room. As I got up to go look for them, I caught sight of a petite red-head, maybe one of Harry's friends, I thought with a smirk. I better go say hi, would be rude not to.

As I approached her, our faces simultaneously turned into the same friendly smile.

"Hi, I'm Zayn," I said offering her my hand only to have it smack right into ...... GLASS? WHOA! THAT WAS NOT MY VOICE!! It was a ...... mirror ....... and mirrors ...... reflect things ...... s-so t-t-the red haired chick ......... is ......... ME ?!

Our expressions changed into a knowing gasp as my eyes drank in the appearance before me : flaming red hair, big round surprised eyes, and ..... my face turned into a cheeky boy's smile ..... BOOBIESSSSSSSS

vas happeninn ?!!!!!!!!

lol hope you like it ! please comment and tell me what you think ; vote if you want more ;)

thankyou for readingg 8)

& SORRY it took ages for me to upload xP