Chapter 18: The Emperor's Adviser

“Nee~? It’s a miracle Midorimacchi!” Kise said as he sat on the stage floor, the stage is a part of the gym after all.

“What? There’s no such thing as a miracle Kise…” The green haired uttered as he fixed his glasses.

“It is a miracle! You don’t have a lucky item today Midorimacchi!” Kise exclaimed with a huge grin on his face.

“I am bringing a lucky item…” The green head said coldly as he rolled his eyes as the blond grew exited.

“Nee~? Where is it?” The smile on the blonde’s face was so childish which annoys the green head even more.

“Today’s lucky item is an eyeglass nanodayo…” He answered annoyingly as he fixed his glasses again.

“Hmp… I thought you don’t have a lucky item for today! I’ll definitely celebrate if that happens!” The blond pouted as the green haired simply smiled looking at the childish blond

“Don’t worry next time I’ll say tell you that I’m not bringing one, so you’ll celebrate and everyone will think you’re crazy…” He chuckled as he stated the little plan.

“Eh?!? So mean!” He played a fake tear on his eyes as he pouted again making him look like a 7 year old child.

“Now let’s get back to practice so that Akashi wouldn’t kill me!”

“Hai!” He saluted, he was really childish, so on Midorima face palmed.

He’s stupid!

.

.

.

“Shintarou I’ll assign you to be Ryouta’s instructor, it would be better so that you could look after him.” Akashi said as he walk alongside with Midorima at the school’s lobby.

“So you’re going to include him into your plans?” Midorima questioned as he shifted his gaze to the short teen.

“He would be useful, if ever we fail to get Daiki’s trust on us…” the red head answered not looking away on the road, Midorima sighed.

“He’s really cheerful, he’s a lot like that underling of yours.” There was a smile on the emperor’s face as Midorima’s emerald orbs widen.

“You mean Takao?”

“Yes, but I warn you Shintarou, don’t be attached to that blond or it’ll be the end of that little vampire’s life.” The emperor’s smile becomes more threatening as the green head grew nervous.

“I hope you understand that Shintarou… I know how important that raven haired vampire is to you, I know you wouldn’t exchange his life just for that idiotic model, right?” At that moment the emperor was so calm yet he was serious of what he was saying, something that the green haired knows.

“I understand your majesty…” The green haired replied, even though he looks calm that moment he was nervous as ever, after his close friend got into the trouble to.

“Good…” The emperor uttered as he left the green haired who stood froze.

.

.

.

“MIDORIMACCHI!” Midorima snapped into his thoughts hearing the blonde’s voice.

“What?” He answered calmly as he fixed his glasses once again.

“Nee~? I’ve been calling you over and over! Are you sick Midorinacchi?”  The blond ask as he touches the green head’s forehead.

.

.

.

Shin-chan! Are you sick?” A short raven haired teen ask as he touches the adviser’s forehead. They were both in a room, the room of the raved haired that is.

“Don’t be silly nanodayo! Vampires will never be sick!” The green head answered in disbelief, how a vampire himself couldn’t know.

“Eh? I thought you’re sick… I never saw you had a hair that messy before.” The shorter vampire said as he pointed at the adviser’s hair.

“Leave that alone! Sheeesh, you’ve been existing for fifty years, but you don’t know that?!?”

“Hmm~, no one told me about that…” The green haired face palmed as he grew more annoyed  to the shorter teen.

“How couldn’t you notice? For fifty years you never got sick!” The adviser explained.

“Now that you said so, yeah I never got sick!” There was a grin on the raven haired vampire while the adviser slapped his self.

“Who am I kidding! Why should I explain these things to you, nanodayo!” The green haired stood up from the chair he was sitting as he turned his back.

“But… you know Shin-chan… For the fifty years of my existence… the only thing I want to do is to make you happy…” He was calm at that moment, he was serious, however the smile on his face never faded, it was rare for Midorima to see him that way, the raven haired was sincere and he was aware of that.

.

.

.

“I’m fine Kise… let’s go back to practice!” The green haired demanded as the blond smiled.

“Sir, Yes, Sir!” The blond answered cheerfully as the green haired smiled.

I shouldn’t be close to you…. I shouldn’t be attached to a human… and I wouldn’t let him die…